- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sutton Sound Studios
- Distributed By – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Distributed By – Dureco
- Distributed By – Rough Trade Deutschland
- Distributed By – PolyGram
- Published By – Schott & Co.
- Published By – Theodore Presser Co.
- Published By – Alfred A. Kalmus Ltd.
- Edited At – Adam Skeaping Editing
- Art Direction [Photographic Art Direction] – Bracken Harper
- Composed By – Elliot Carter* (tracks: B1, B2), Gyorgy Ligeti* (tracks: A1 to A6), Steve Martland (tracks: A7)
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinator] – John Metcalfe
- Design – Peter Saville Associates
- Engineer – Philip Stokes
- Executive-Producer – Mark Sutton (2)
- Liner Notes – Peter Urpeth
- Photography By [Cover] – Mark Osborne (2)
- Piano – Rolf Hind
- Producer, Engineer, Edited By – Serena Lovelace
Edited at Adam Skeaping Editing.
Distributed by Factory Communications for the UK
Dureco for for the Benelux, Rough Trade Deutschland for West Germany and Polygram for Canada.
Photographic art direction for So What Art Ltd.
℗ 1989 Factory Communications Limited
© 1989 Factory Communications Limited
A1-A7 published by Schott & Co., London
B1, B2 published by Theodore Presser Co.
distributed by Alfred A. Kalmus Ltd./MCPS
A Factory Classical Cassette.
© 1989 Factory Communications Ltd. Manchester, England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016839 402569
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|Fact256, Fact 256||Rolf Hind||256 (LP, Album)||Factory, Factory||Fact256, Fact 256||UK||1989||Sell This Version|
|D 30393, Facd256||Rolf Hind||256 (CD, Album)||Festival Records, Factory||D 30393, Facd256||Australia||1990||Sell This Version|
|Facd 256, Facd256||Rolf Hind||256 (CD, Album)||Factory, Factory||Facd 256, Facd256||UK||1989||Sell This Version|