Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Ronnie Milsap||Snap Your Fingers
Resonator Guitar [Dobro] – Jerry DouglasWritten-By – Alex Zinetis, Grady Martin
|A2||–Ronnie Milsap||Button Off My Shirt
Written-By – Billy Livsey, Graham Lyle
|A3||–Ronnie Milsap||Where Do The Nights Go
Acoustic Guitar – Chet AtkinsWritten-By – Mike Reid, Rory Michael Bourke*
|A4||–Ronnie Milsap||The Truth Is, I've Been Known To Lie
Written-By – Don Miller, Jamey Whiting*
|A5||–Ronnie Milsap Duet With Kenny Rogers||Make No Mistake, She's Mine
Arranged By [Strings] – David T. ClydesdaleWritten-By – Kim Carnes
|B1||–Ronnie Milsap||One Night
Written-By – Mike Reid, Troy Seals
|B2||–Ronnie Milsap||Somebody Like You
Electric Guitar – Steve LukatherWritten-By – Randy Goodrum, Steve Lukather
|B3||–Ronnie Milsap||This Time Last Year
Written-By – Jon Vezner, Tim Nichols
Written-By – Bob DiPiero, Thomas Cain
- Acoustic Guitar – Don Potter, Mark Casstevens
- Arranged By [Horns] – Bergen White
- Art Direction – Mary Hamilton
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Barbara Wyrick, Bruce Dees, Diane Tidwell, Lisa Silver, Marie Tomlinson, Ronnie Milsap, Sheri Huffman*, Suzy Storm
- Bass – Bob Wray, David Hungate
- Design, Artwork By [Illustration] – Dennas Davis
- Drums – Larrie Londin
- Electric Guitar – Bruce Dees, Jon Goin, Larry Byrom
- Engineer – Ben Harris (5), Joe Bogan, Kyle Lehning
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Randy Gardner
- Harmonica – Terry McMillan
- Keyboards – Clayton Ivey, Hargus (Pig) Robbins*, Jay Spell, Mitch Humphries, Ronnie Milsap, Shane Keister
- Keyboards [Keyboard Bass] – Shane Keister
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Percussion – Tom Roady
- Producer – Kyle Lehning, Rob Galbraith, Ronnie Milsap (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B4)
- Saxophone – Jim Horn
- Sequenced By [Synthesizer Sequencing], Drum Programming – Shane Keister
- Steel Guitar – Lloyd Green
Recorded and mixed at GroundStar Laboratory, Nashville, TN.
Digitally recorded to Otari DTR-900 32-track machines.
Mixed to Ampex ATR-100 2-track.
Mastered (at) The Mastering Lab, Los Angeles, CA.
Chet Atkins, C.G.P. appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
Steve Lukather appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
Jerry Douglas appears courtesy of MCA Master Series Records.
ASCAP (tracks: A1 to B3)
BMI (tracks: A4, B3, B4)
℗ 1987 BMG Music • Printed In U.S.A.
TMK(s)® Registered • Marca(s) Registrada(s) RCA Corporation © 1987 BMG Music, Manufactured and Distributed by BMG Music, New York, NY • Printed in USA
DOLBY and (Dolby logo) are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
Also available on album and compact disc.