Victoria De Los Angeles,
Ian Wallace (3),
Glyndebourne Festival Chorus , Chorus Master
Royal Philharmonic Orchestra*,
The Barber Of Seville Highlights
- Baritone Vocals [Bartolo] – Ian Wallace (3)
- Baritone Vocals [Figaro] – Sesto Bruscantini
- Bass Vocals [Basilio] – Carlo Cava
- Chorus – Glyndebourne Festival Chorus
- Chorus Master – Myer Fredman
- Composed By – Rossini*
- Conductor – Vittorio Gui
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals [Berta] – Laura Sarti
- Orchestra – Royal Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Producer – Peter Ebert
- Sleeve Notes – Gordon Stewart
- Soprano Vocals [Rosina] – Victoria De Los Angeles
- Tenor Vocals [Almaviva] – Luigi Alva
ASD 2307 (on sleeve)
ASD. 2307 (on labels)
- His Master's Voice second series ASD label (red background, colour semicircular Nipper logo)
- "℗ 1963" at 3 o'clock
- "MADE IN GT. BRITAIN" at 6 o'clock
- Front laminated
- 3 flipbacks
- "℗ 1963"
- Sleeve Notes in English only "© GORDON STEWART 1967"
- "A leaflet containing the Italian text and English translation is enclosed with this record"
- "E.M.I. RECORDS (The Gramophone Company Ltd) HAYES · MIDDLESEX · ENGLAND"
- "Made and Printed in Great Britain"
- "Printed and made by Ernest J. Day & Co. Ltd."
- The full opera recording from which these highlights are taken was first issued in the UK in 1963 on His Master's Voice SLS 5165
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout [stamped]): 2YEA 886 - 1G G 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout [stamped]): 2YEA 887 - 1G G 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): 2YEA.886
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): 2YEA.887
- Other (Printing Code on bottom flipback (printed April 1967)): 6704 DL