|1||Thou Art Blind||2:47|
|2||If It Ends Tomorrow||4:29|
|3||My Sacred Path||5:38|
|5||Art Of Sin||5:20|
|6||Lucifer Over London||5:16|
|7||Law Of The Serpent||2:09|
|8||You Are I||3:28|
|11||Time Stands Still||5:06|
|12||Glory Of Sadness||11:27|
|13||Restoration Of The Infernal Kingdom||3:10|
|14||The Sixth Communion||3:20|
|15||Hills Of Crucifixion||3:43|
|16||Feast Of The Grand Whore||3:08|
|17||The Nereid Of Esgalduin||3:49|
- Bass – Andreas* (tracks: 1 to 12), Mutilator (tracks: 13 to 17)
- Drums – Necrosauron (tracks: 13 to 17), Themis* (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Guitar – Kostas* (tracks: 1 to 12), Necromayhem (tracks: 13 to 17)
- Guitar, Vocals – Sakis* (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Keyboards – George* (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Synth, Piano – Morbid (3) (tracks: 13 to 17)
'24 bit Digitally Remastered' (spines, front cover).
Duration taken from the CD player.
Catalogue number taken from the CD matrix.
"Satanas Tedeum" demo recorded in 1989.
Tracks 13 to 17 taken from the The Mystical Meeting release ("Satanas Tedeum" are tracks 9 to 13 with the same duration).
- "Satanas Tedeum" info taken from the The Mystical Meeting release with related to this release track numbering (last page of the booklet);
- First 5 track titles of the The Mystical Meeting release wrongly printed as "Satanas Tedeum" track titles (last page of the booklet, back cover).
Correct "Satanas Tedeum" track titles taken from the The Mystical Meeting release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: A-RC00