Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Mark Degliantoni||Mit Starken Schlägen Streckt' Ich Dich
Composed By – Mark DegliantoniPercussion – Christine BardSampler – Mark Degliantoni
|2||–Eric Qin||Construction Et Démolition
Composed By – Eric QinPercussion – Christine Bard, James Pugliese*
|–Norman Yamada||Year One
Bass – Chris Wood (3)Composed By – Norman YamadaConductor – Norman YamadaGuitar – Marc RibotPercussion – Christine BardPercussion, Glockenspiel – James Pugliese*
|5||–Mark Degliantoni||Ring 'Em
Bass Clarinet – Tim Smith (10)Composed By – Mark DegliantoniOther [Ringin' The Pig] – Lindy ClearPercussion – Christine BardSampler – Anthony Coleman, Mark DegliantoniVoice [Hollerin'] – Leonard Emanuel
|–Eric Qin||Mr. Eadweard J. Muybridge Observes The Representation (By Aid Of His Amazing New Zoopraxiscope) Of Horses In Motion, Palo Alto, California, 1879.
Bass – Lindsey HornerComposed By – Eric Qin
- Design – Arai Yasunori*
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Mark Degliantoni, Norman Yamada
- Engineer – Bryce Goggin
- Executive-Producer – Disk Union, John Zorn
- Mastered By – Allan Tucker
- Photography By [Artists] – Nancy Perlman
- Photography By [Cover] – Allen Chin
- Producer – Rough Assemblage
- Producer [Associate] – Kazunori Sugiyama
Tracks 2 and 5 were recorded on April 17, 1993 at Baby Monster Studio.
Track 1 and 6 to 9 were recorded on May 3, 1993 at Baby Monster Studio.
Digital editing was done at Harmonic Ranch, NYC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1X02
- Mastering SID Code: AVAN-017 1M1 C 4Z