Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||More Than This||4:30|
|2||The Space Between||4:30|
Backing Vocals – Yanick Etienne
Synthesizer [Guitar] – Bryan Ferry
|5||While My Heart Is Still Beating||3:26|
|6||The Main Thing||3:54|
|7||Take A Chance With Me||4:42|
|8||To Turn You On
Cello – Kermit MooreDrums – Rick MarottaPiano – Paul Carrack
|9||True To Life||4:25|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin EG Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin EG Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Compass Point Studios
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Remastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC
- Backing Vocals – Fonzi Thornton (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 7, 9)
- Bass – Alan Spenner (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 8 to 10), Neil Jason (tracks: 2, 5 to 7)
- Cover – Antony Price, Bryan Ferry, Neil Kirk, Peter Saville (2)
- Drums – Andy Newmark (tracks: 1 to 7, 9)
- Guitar – Neil Hubbard (tracks: 1 to 9), Phil Manzanera (tracks: 1 to 7, 9)
- Keyboards – Bryan Ferry
- Mastered By – Robert C. Ludwig*
- Mixed By, Engineer – Bob Clearmountain
- Percussion – Jimmy Maelen (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 9)
- Producer – Roxy Music
- Producer [Assistant] – Barry Bongiovi, Benjamin Arbiter, Ian Little, Peter Revill
- Producer, Engineer – Rhett Davies
- Remastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Saxophone – Andy Mackay (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10)
- Vocals – Bryan Ferry (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 9)
- Written-By – Mackay* (tracks: 5, 10), Ferry*, Manzanera* (tracks: 7)
All tracks published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd. except 'While My Heart Is Still Beating'/'Take A Chance With Me' published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd / BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
℗ 1982 Virgin EG Records Ltd. except 'To Turn You On' ℗ 1981 Virgin EG Records Ltd. © 1982 Virgin EG Records Ltd.
The Copyright In This Recording Is Owned By Virgin EG Records, Ltd. This Label Copy Information Is The Subject Of Copyright Protection. All Rights Reserved.
© 1999 Virgin Records Ltd.
Printed in EU.
Issued in a standard jewel case (clear disc-tray) with eight page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24384 74602 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 724384746025
- Matrix / Runout: 724384746025 12 A00
- Matrix / Runout: ['Universal' logo x1]
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 944Q
- Rights Society: bel / BIEM
- Label Code: LC 03098
- Other (UK Cat Number): ROXYCD9
- Price Code (F): PM 576
Other Versions (5 of 152) View All
|EGHP 50||Roxy Music||Avalon (LP, Album)||EG||EGHP 50||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|31 00 641||Roxy Music||Avalon (Cass, Album)||EG||31 00 641||Spain||1982||Sell This Version|
|28MM 0172||Roxy Music||Avalon (LP, Album)||EG, Polydor||28MM 0172||Japan||1982||Sell This Version|
|EGHP 50||Roxy Music||Avalon (LP, Album, RE)||EG||EGHP 50||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|US 1765||Roxy Music||Avalon (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Music Girl||US 1765||Malaysia||Unknown||Sell This Version|