Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Jacqui Harper, Kate Bush, Roy HarperBass – Tony FranklinDrums – Steve BroughtonGuitar [Additional] – Mazlyn Jones*Guitar, Vocals [Vocal] – Roy HarperHarmonica – Mark FelthamLead Guitar – David Gilmour, Nick Harper
|2||Once In The Middle Of Nowhere
Guitar [Additional] – Roy HarperGuitar [Blues] – David GilmourGuitar, Dulcimer [Dulcimar] – Mazlyn Jones*
|3||Nowhere To Run To
Bass – Tony FranklinGuitar, Vocals [Vocal] – Roy HarperHarmonica – Mark Feltham
|4||The Black Cloud Of Islam
Guitar, Vocals [Vocal] – Roy Harper
Backing Vocals – Terry CookeBass – Tony FranklinGuitar, Vocals [Vocal] – Roy HarperLead Guitar – Nick Harper
|6||Winds Of Change
Guitar, Vocals [Vox] – Roy HarperPercussion – Steve Broughton
Bass – Tony FranklinGuitar, Vocals [Vox], Harmonica – Roy HarperLead Guitar – David Gilmour
|8||Sleeping At The Wheel
Backing Vocals – Jacqui HarperBass – Tony FranklinGuitar [Addnl] – Mazlyn Jones*Guitar, Vocals [Vox] – Roy HarperLead Guitar – Nick HarperPercussion – Steve Broughton
|9||For Longer Than It Takes
Bass – Tony FranklinGuitar, Vocals [Vox], Backing Vocals – Roy HarperLead Guitar – Nick Harper
Backing Vocals – Jacqui HarperBass – Tony FranklinDrums – Steve BroughtonGuitar, Vocals – Roy HarperLead Guitar – Nick Harper
- Lyrics By [First Verse] – Laurence Binyon (tracks: 7)
- Coordinator [Co-ordination For CD] – Robin Ayling
- Design – Ray Preacher
- Engineer [David Gilmour Session Engineered By] – John*
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Jacqui Harper
- Engineer [Kate Bush Session Engineered By] – Del Palmer
- Lacquer Cut By [Record Cut … By] – Nick Webb
- Mixed By – Jacqui Harper, Roy Harper
- Musician [Musicians On This Record] – David Gilmour, Kate Bush, Mark Feltham, Nick Harper, Mazlyn Jones*, Steve Broughton, Terry Cooke, Tony Franklin
- Photography By [Cover And Inner Sleeve] – John Carder Bush
- Producer [Produced By] – Roy Harper
- Written-By – Roy Harper
[Quotes from back of case:]
"© 1994 Roy Harper
℗ 1994 My Music"
[Quotes from disc label:]
"Made in Austria"
[Quotes from liner notes:]
[Track 2:] "Once in the middle of nowhere (Link) 1.02"
[Track 7:] "Berliners 7.15 (A Better World) (after Laurence Binyon)"
"written at cocoa beach and at home
recorded and mixed upstairs in lincolnshire"
"david gilmour session engineered by john
on fred karno's boat on the thames"
[This is John Leckie on David Gilmour's studio/boat Astoria (2).]
"kate bush session engineered by del palmer in kent"
"record cut at abbey road, by nick webb"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 020522 397025
- Barcode (Scanned): 5020522397025
- Matrix / Runout: HUCD011 32 A1 [DADC Austria Logo]
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|AWCD 1018||Roy Harper||Once (CD, Album)||Awareness Records||AWCD 1018||UK||1990||Sell This Version|
|X2 13078||Roy Harper||Once (CD, Album)||I.R.S. Records||X2 13078||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|AWT 1018||Roy Harper||Once (Cass, Album)||Awareness Records||AWT 1018||UK||1990||Sell This Version|
|X4 13078||Roy Harper||Once (Cass, Album)||Awareness Records||X4 13078||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|LICD 9.00892 O||Roy Harper||Once (CD, Album)||Line Records||LICD 9.00892 O||Germany||1990||Sell This Version|