|1||Along The Main Divide||3:26|
|2||Clear Night, Port Hills||4:01|
|4||Rainshadow Near Christchurch||5:06|
|7||The Barracuda Sequence||1:47|
|8||Downtown To Vesuvio||1:23|
|9||The Road To Diamond Harbour||4:56|
|10||Winding It Out In The High Country||4:25|
|11||Nor' Wester Head-On / The Last Kakapo Dreams Of Flying||7:01|
- E-Bow – Roy Montgomery (tracks: 3)
- Electric Guitar [Teisco Six-String Electric Guitar], Effects [Microverb And/Or Delay And/Or Time Machine And/Or Distortion Box], Recorded By – Roy Montgomery
- Liner Notes – Roy Montgomery
- Mixed By – Brendan Burke, Roy Montgomery
- Photography By [All Photography], Layout – Jessica Meyer
This material was recorded on a Tascam Porta One 4-track cassette recorder at 324 East 13th Street, New York, between December 1994 and February 1995, except for Tracks 3 and 6, which were recorded on a 4-track in San Francisco, August 1994.
It was transferred to a DAT and mixed at Loose Booty Recording Studios, 2631 West Division St., Chicago, March 1995.
Most tracks are Teisco six-string electric guitar fed through microverb and/or delay and/or time machine and/or distortion box direct to recorder.
No overdubs or synthesizers.
All songs © & ℗ Roy Montgomery.
"These pieces refer to specific parts of the South Island of New Zealand, places that either affect me emotinally, or provide me with a starting point to let my imagination run. I belong in there somewhere." -Roy Montgomery, Islington 1995.
[Thanks:] Michele Blanc; Leslie Gaffney; David Watson; Barbara Manning; Hamish Kilgour and Lisa Siegel; Sharon MacKenzie; Mike Trouchon; Darren Mock; Jessica Meyer; Bill Meyer (2)
The work is dedicated both to John Hayward, a man who loved the South Island and who was a true elder, and to Michael Molloy, a wise and brave friend
Drunken Fish no. 22
All songs © & ℗ Roy Montgomery 1995.
Instrument and recording credits are not attributed to a specific person.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 89397-7122-2 1
- Barcode (String): 789397712221
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): 19483 1 6 <392> DFR22 ADCA
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8148