Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Game Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Game Recordings, Inc.
- Published By – Low Frequency Music
- Distributed By – Landspeed Records
- Recorded At – The Muthafuckin' Spot On Lexington
- Engineered At – D&D Studios
- Engineered At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Westside Sound
- Design – Todd "Dollars" James*
- Edited By [Pro Edits Freaked Lovely By] – Stretch Armstrong
- Engineer [Mix Engineer Assistant] – Mark Mitchell (2) (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Christian "Soundboy" Delatour* (tracks: B1 to B3), Kieran Walsh (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Executive-Producer – Shecky Green*
- Management [Handlin' Bizness] – Kino*
- Mastered By – Chris Scott (2)
- Mixed By – Alchemist (tracks: A1 to A3), Reef (2) (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Other [Fly Female Execs] – Princess Marisa, TQ
- Other [Game Girl] – Destiny
- Other [Handlin' Bizness] – 313 Entertainment Music Group, Inc., Ric "Swift"
- Photography By – Michael Benabib
- Producer – Alchemist (tracks: A1 to A3), Reef (2) (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Recorded By – DJ Mighty Mi (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Scratches [Cuts] – DJ Ev (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Written-By – A. Maman* (tracks: A1 to A3), R. Tewlow* (tracks: B1 to B3), R. Montgomery* (tracks: A1 to A3), R. Montgomery* (tracks: B1 to B3), T. Dotson* (tracks: B1 to B3)
© 1999 Game Recordings
Retail distribution by Landspeed
Engineer[ed] […] at D&D Recordings
Recorded […] at The Muthafu*#in' Spot On Lexington
Engineer[ed] […] at Battery Studios
R. Tewlow published by Low Frequency Music-BMI
Mastered […] at Westside Sound
℗&© Game Recordings, Inc.
Title listed as:
Royce The 5-9 "I'm The King" b/w "Take His Life"
The featuring credit for "Take His Life" is credited to "Tre aka Fugue The Wiseguy" on the release.
"I'm The King" is part of the soundtrack of "Grand Theft Auto III", appearing on the in-game fictional radio station "Game Radio FM".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 60410-2004-1 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 660410200416
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Area Side A): GAM-2004-A WS-CS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Area Side B): GAM-2004-B WS-CS
- Rights Society: BMI