Rubbra* / Vaughan Williams*, London Philharmonic Orchestra*, Sir Adrian Boult – Symphony No7 / Fantasia On A Theme Of Thomas Tallis
|–Rubbra*, London Philharmonic Orchestra* Conducted By Sir Adrian Boult||Symphony No. 7 In C Op. 88|
|A1||–||1st Movement: Lento E Molto Espressivo - Allegro Moderato|
|A2||–||2nd Movement: Vivace E Leggiero|
|B1||–||3rd Movement: Passacaglia & Fugue: Lento|
|B2||–Vaughan Williams*, London Philharmonic Orchestra* Conducted By Sir Adrian Boult||Fantasia On A Theme By Thomas Tallis|
- Recorded At – Walthamstow Assembly Hall
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lyrita Recorded Edition
- Copyright (c) – Lyrita Recorded Edition
- Published By – Lengnick
- Published By – Curwen
- Composed By – Edmund Rubbra (tracks: A1 to B1), Vaughan Williams* (tracks: B2)
- Conductor – Sir Adrian Boult
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Keith Hensby
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Kenneth Wilkinson
- Leader – Rodney Friend
- Mastered By – W (12)
- Orchestra – London Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Photography By – S. W. Kenyon
- Producer [Uncredited] – David Harvey (tracks: A1 to B1), James Mallinson (tracks: B2)
- Sleeve Notes – Hugh Ottaway
- Blue labels with silver print
- "MADE IN ENGLAND" in rim text
- "AN ORIGINAL LYRITA RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED IN 1970"
- "M.C.P.S." in a box
- Front laminated
- Three-way flipbacks
- "℗ & © LYRITA RECORDED EDITION, ENGLAND 1970"
- "Photograph of Wells Cathedral for Lyrita by S. W. KENYON"
- "Printed and made by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd."
- Liner notes in English only on back
- SRCS. 41 on back of sleeve
- SRCS.41 on labels
- SRCS 41 on spine
- Tracks A1 to B1: "Lengnick"
- Track B2: "Curwen"
- Rubbra recorded 22 October 1968 in Walthamstow Assembly Hall, London
- Vaughan Williams recorded 23 November 1969 in Walthamstow Assembly Hall, London
- Mastered and pressed by Decca ('BUCKINGHAM' stamper codes in runout)
- Vaughan Williams' composition is called "Fantasia On A Theme Of Thomas Tallis" on front of sleeve but "Fantasia On A Theme By Thomas Tallis" elsewhere on the release
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): ZLY-5081-1W C JT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): ZLY-5082-1W N JT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): ZLY.5081
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): ZLY.5082
- Rights Society: M.C.P.S.
- Other (Patent number on back of sleeve): 943,895