Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Creation Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Creation Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – 3MV
- Distributed By – Vital (2)
- Published By – London Music Ltd.
- Published By – Young God Records
- Published By – Buddah's Belly
- Published By – Thumbless Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus – C0666
- Engineer [Assistant] – Scott Crane
- Engineer, Mixed By – William Rieflin (tracks: 4)
- Layout – Toby Egelnick
- Photography [of Lesley] – Joseph Cultice
- Photography [Photo Of John Rankine] – E.D. Lindsay
- Photography By [Object Photography] – Matthew Donaldson
- Producer, Instruments [All Instruments] – Lesley Rankine
- Producer, Instruments [All Instruments], Engineer, Mixed By – Mark Walk
- Written-By – Walk* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-7, 1-11, 2-1 to 2-7, 2-11), Atkins* (tracks: 1-11, 2-11), Gira* (tracks: 1-11, 2-11), Ferguson* (tracks: 1-11, 2-11)
- Written-By, Artwork By, Photography [Additional Photographs] – Rankine*
As per images, the tray/spine is the Remixed tray/spine (Ruby - Salt Peter Remixed. Revenge, The Sweetest Fruit). The spine reads: "Ruby Salt Peter Remixed a creation records product crecd166r"
Back of tray reads: "All songs produced by Mark Walk and Lesley Rankine. ℗&© 1996 Creation Records Ltd. 109X Regents Park Road, London, NW1 8UR. Made in England. Distributed by 3MV/Vital."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 025006 691668
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): E3 2A OK67458 02
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L423
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 7219
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): MASTERED BY NIMBUS C0666 CRECD166R
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L122
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 2307