|Side One (Narration And Music)|
|A2||How The Rhinoceros Got His Skin||9:57|
|Side Two (Narration And Music)|
|B2||How The Camel Got His Hump||12:20|
- Mixed At – Different Fur Studios
- Recorded At – Different Fur Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rabbit Ears Productions
- Copyright (c) – Rabbit Ears Productions
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Recorded At – Mobius Music
- Mixed At – Mobius Music
- Edited At – Digital Magnetics
- Manufactured By – Windham Hill Productions Inc.
- Distributed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Design – Anne Robinson (2)
- Engineer [Digital Assembly By] – Dave Collins, Howard Johnston
- Illustration – Tim Raglin
- Management – Linda Goldstein
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Music By, Performer [Music Performed By] – Bobby McFerrin
- Narrator – Jack Nicholson
- Producer – Bobby McFerrin, Mark Sottnick
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Howard Johnston
- Written-By [Story By] – Rudyard Kipling
Story written by Rudyard Kipling from the "Just So Stories".
Recorded and mixed at Different Fur Recording, San Francisco, CA. Additional recording and mixing at Mobius Recording, San Francisco, CA. Digital assembly at Digital Magnetics, Hollywood, CA. Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
Bobby McFerrin appears courtesy of Manhattan/Blue Note Records.
All compositions Probnoblem Music (BMI)/Rabbit Ears Music (BMI)
Printed in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1934-10704-4 3