- Artwork By [Crow Talons] – Chet W. Scott
- Artwork By [Print Design Concept, Graphic Layout] – Rachel Boaz-Scott
- Artwork By [Ruhr Hunter Logotype], Artwork By, Photography [Bird] – Stephen Kasner
- Composed By [Initial Bass Guitar Instrumentation] – Chet W. Scott (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 9)
- Composed By, Performer, Engineer – Chet W. Scott
- Mastered By – Matt Bayles
Bass guitar instrumentation on tracks 1, 2, 5, 6 & 9 initially composed by Chet W. Scott in 1993 under the moniker "Torn Of This".
Comes with 4 page booklet.
1: Electric bass tapping, antique autoharp, environmental recordings, Prophet 5, hammered dulcimer, bowed psaltery, Sukop fretless bass/E-bow, war drum.
2: Bell sample, environmental recordings, antique autoharp, electric bass, Sukop fretless bass/E-bow, bowed psaltery, Crumar organ.
3: Prophet 5, theremin, environmental recordings, antique autoharp.
4: Sukop fretless bass/E-bow, ocean hiss sample, conductor, energy chimes, acoustic 6 & 12 string guitars, boomerang.
5: hammered culcimer, Sukop fretless bass/E-bow, conductor/E-bow, bowed psaltery, environmental recordings, electric bass, energy chimes, Roland RE-201 (Space Echo).
6: electric bass, hammered dulcimer, bowed psaltery, voice.
7: Sukop fretless bass/E-bow, bowed conductor, environmental recordings, antique bell chimes.
8: energy chimes, honey bee samples, Prophet 5, conductor, environmental recordings, boomerang.
9: acoustic guitar, spoken whisper, Crumar organ, Sukop fretless bass/E-bow, hammered dulcimer, voice, electric bass tapping.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LM26
- Mould SID Code: IFPI KN08
- Matrix / Runout: FASTRAX/OPTIDISC STAMPER 364634D1