- Art Direction, Design [Graphics] – Hugh Syme
- Bass Guitar, Guitar [Twelve String], Synthesizer [Mini Moog, Bass Pedal Synthesizer], Vocals – Geddy Lee
- Design [Design Assistance] – Bob King (3)
- Drums, Bells [Orchestra, Tubular], Bell Tree, Temple Block, Wind Chimes, Cowbell, Triangle, Vibraslap – Neil Peart
- Electric Guitar [Six And Twelve String], Acoustic Guitar [Six And Twelve String], Guitar [Classical], Synthesizer [Bass Pedal] – Alex Lifeson
- Engineer [Mix, Assisted By] – Declan (Not Norman!) O'Dougherty*, Ken Thomas
- Engineer [Mix] – Terry Brown
- Engineer [Recording] – Pat Moran, Terry Brown (Broon)*
- Lyrics By – Lee* (tracks: 4), Peart* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6)
- Management [Sro Management, Inc., Toronto] – Ray Danniels
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig, Brian Lee
- Music By – Lifeson*, Lee*, Peart*
- Other [Centre Stage Technician] – Larry (The Saint) Allen
- Other [Chauffeur Extraordinaire] – (Ms.) Jorge Hoadley
- Other [Concert Sound Engineer And Effects Consultant] – Major Ian Grandy
- Other [Stage Left Technician] – Skip (Slider) Gildersleeve
- Other [Stage Manager] – Michael (Lurch) Hirsch
- Other [Stage Right Technician] – Liam (Elfbjörn) Birt
- Photography By [Cover] – Yosh Inouye
- Photography By [Liner] – Fin Costello
- Photography By [Sleeve] – Roger Stowell
- Producer – Rush, Terry Brown
Recorded at Rockfield Studios, Wales, June 1977.
Mixed at Advision Studios, London. Executive production - Moon Records.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, Maine.
All music published by Core Music Publishing (SOCAN).
All lyrics © 1977. Core Music Publishing (SOCAN). Used by permission, all rights reserved.
℗ 1977 Mercury Records © 1977 Mercury Records, a PolyGram Company. © 1977 Anthem Entertainment.
Manufactured and marketed by Mercury Records, a PolyGram Company.
Part of 'The Rush Remasters' series. Presented in a jewel case with eight page foldout booklet.
Originally released in 1977.
Note: Track 6 is titled in the booklet:
Book One–The Voyage
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (BMG Direct barcode, scanned): D118703
- Matrix / Runout: [Universal logo] 314 534 6282 39@ AC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L006
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0376
- Other (In Mould Ring): MADE IN USA
Other Versions (5 of 121) View All
|ANR-1-1010||Rush||A Farewell To Kings (LP, Album, Gat)||Anthem Records (2)||ANR-1-1010||Canada||1977||Sell This Version|
|534 628-2||Rush||A Farewell To Kings (CD, Album, RM, Unofficial)||Anthem Entertainment (2), Mercury (2)||534 628-2||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|0563||Rush||A Farewell To Kings (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Elbo||0563||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|00602557886924, 5788692||Rush||A Farewell To Kings (40th Anniversary) (CD, Album, RE, RM + 2xCD + Dlx)||Anthem Entertainment, Mercury, Ole, UMe, Universal Music Taiwan||00602557886924, 5788692||Taiwan||2017||Sell This Version|
|9100 042||Rush||A Farewell To Kings (LP, Album)||Mercury||9100 042||UK||1977||Sell This Version|