- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records
- Copyright (c) – Anthem Entertainment
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 50994395
- Marketed By – Mercury Records
- Manufactured By – Mercury Records
- Published By – Core Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Mixed At – Advision Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Art Direction, Design [Graphics] – Hugh Syme
- Bass Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar, Synthesizer [Mini Moog, Bass Pedal], Vocals – Geddy Lee
- Crew [Centre Stage Technician] – Larry (The Saint) Allen*
- Crew [Chauffeur Extraordinaire] – (Ms.) Jorge Hoadley*
- Crew [Concert Sound Engineer And Effects Consultant] – Major Ian Grandy*
- Crew [Roadmaster And Lighting Director] – Howard Ungerleider
- Crew [Stage Left Technician] – Skip (Slider) Gildersleeve*
- Crew [Stage Manager] – Michael (Lurch) Hirsch*
- Crew [Stage Right Technician] – Liam (Elfbjörn) Birt*
- Design [Design Assistance] – Bob King (3)
- Drums, Bells [Orchestra, Tubular], Bell Tree, Temple Block, Wind Chimes, Cowbell, Triangle, Vibraslap – Neil Peart
- Electric Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar [Acoustic], Twelve-String Guitar [Electric], Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Classical], Synthesizer [Bass Pedal] – Alex Lifeson
- Engineer [Mix, Assisted By] – Declan (Not Norman!) O'Dougherty*, Ken Thomas
- Engineer [Mix] – Terry Brown
- Engineer [Recording] – Pat Moran, Terry Brown (Broon)*
- Executive-Producer – Moon Records
- Lyrics By – Lee* (tracks: 4), Peart* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6), Talbot* (tracks: 3)
- Management [Sro Management, Inc., Toronto] – Ray Danniels
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig, Brian Lee
- Music By – Lifeson*, Lee*, Peart* (tracks: 1, 6)
- Photography By [Cover] – Yosh Inouye
- Photography By [Liner] – Fin Costello
- Photography By [Sleeve] – Roger Stowell
- Producer – Rush, Terry Brown
Recorded at Rockfield Studios, Wales, June 1977.
Mixed at Advision Studios, London. Executive production - Moon Records.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, Maine.
All music published by Core Music Publishing (SOCAN).
All lyrics © 1977. Core Music Publishing (SOCAN). Used by permission, all rights reserved.
℗ 1977 Mercury Records © 1977 Mercury Records, a PolyGram Company. © 1977 Anthem Entertainment.
Manufactured and marketed by Mercury Records, a PolyGram Company.
Part of 'The Rush Remasters' series. Presented in a jewel case with eight page foldout booklet.
Note: Track 6 is titled in the booklet:
Book One--The Voyage
EDC = EDC, Germany pressing (from matrix information).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31453 46282 3
- Label Code: LC 0268
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Price Code: PY 899
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): 07314 534 628-2 06 + 50994395 MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC H
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI LV27
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0156
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0133
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 & 4): 07314 534 628-2 04 * 50994395 MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC C
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3 & 4): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): none
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0142
Other Versions (5 of 121) View All
|ANR-1-1010||Rush||A Farewell To Kings (LP, Album, Gat)||Anthem Records (2)||ANR-1-1010||Canada||1977||Sell This Version|
|534 628-2||Rush||A Farewell To Kings (CD, Album, RM, Unofficial)||Anthem Entertainment (2), Mercury (2)||534 628-2||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|0563||Rush||A Farewell To Kings (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Elbo||0563||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|9100 042||Rush||A Farewell To Kings (LP, Gat)||Mercury||9100 042||UK||1977||Sell This Version|
|9100 042||Rush||A Farewell To Kings (LP, Album)||Mercury||9100 042||UK||1977||Sell This Version|