|A3||–Rush||La Villa Strangiato||9:36|
|B1||–James Montgomery||Heaven Help Me||4:07|
|B2||–James Montgomery||New England Sunshine||3:50|
|B3||–James Montgomery||Not Your Clown||3:42|
|B4||–James Montgomery||Fire On The Bayou||3:04|
|B5||–James Montgomery||Living For The Weekend||5:18|
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [6-string Electric, 12-string Electric, Classical], Synthesizer [Roland Guitar, Taurus Pedals] – Alex Lifeson (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Arranged By – Rush (tracks: A1 to A3), Terry Brown (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Bass, Synthesizer [Mini-moog, Oberheim Polyphonic, Taurus Pedals], Vocals – Geddy Lee (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Drums, Bells [Orchestra, Bell-tree], Timpani, Gong, Cowbell, Percussion [Temple Blocks, Wind Chimes], Cymbal [Crotales] – Neil Peart (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Engineer – Declan O'Doherty (tracks: A1 to A3), Pat Moran (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Mastered By – Ray Staff (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Producer – Rush (tracks: A1 to A3), Terry Brown (tracks: A1 to A3)
First, the labels are on the wrong sides.
Second, what should be the A side is instead the B side of James Montgomery - Duck Fever.
Recorded at Rockfield Studios, Wales, during June and July 1978; vocals recorded at Advision Studios, London.
Mixed at Trident Studios, Soho, London, August 1978.
Other Versions (5 of 115) View All
|ANR-1-1014||Rush||Hemispheres (LP, Album)||Anthem (5)||ANR-1-1014||Canada||1978||Sell This Version|
|ANMD 1080||Rush||Hemispheres (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Anthem (5)||ANMD 1080||Canada||1997||Sell This Version|
|822 547-2 M-1||Rush||Hemispheres (CD, Album, Club, RP)||Mercury||822 547-2 M-1||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|AMCY-2294||Rush||Hemispheres (CD, Album, Promo, RE)||Atlantic||AMCY-2294||Japan||1997||Sell This Version|
|822 547-2 M-1, 822 547-2||Rush||Hemispheres (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Mercury, Mercury||822 547-2 M-1, 822 547-2||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|