|1||The Spirit Of Radio||4:56|
- Art Direction, Design [Graphics] – Hugh Syme
- Artwork [Colour Collaboration] – Peter George (3)
- Bass Guitar, Synthesizer [Oberheim Polyphonic, Ob-1, Mini Moog, Taurus Pedal], Vocals – Geddy Lee
- Cover [Cover Concept] – Hugh Syme, Neil Peart
- Drums, Timpani, Bells [Orchestra, Tubular], Bell Tree, Chimes, Crotales, Triangle – Neil Peart
- Electric Guitar [Six And Twelve String], Acoustic Guitar [Six And Twelve String], Synthesizer [Taurus Pedals] – Alex Lifeson
- Engineer [At Le Studio, General Assistance] – Robbie Whelan
- Engineer [At Le Studio] – Paul Northfield
- Engineer [At Trident, Assisted By] – Adam Moseley, Craig Milliner, Geddy Lee
- Engineer [At Trident, Cameo Appearances By] – Steve S. Hort*
- Engineer [At Trident] – Terry Brown
- Management – Ray Danniels
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwing*, Brian Lee
- Other [Centre Stage Technician] – Larry (Shrav) Allen
- Other [Concert Lighting] – See Factor International
- Other [Concert Rigging] – Bill Collins
- Other [Concert Sound Engineer] – Ian (The Weez) Grandy
- Other [Concert Sound] – National Sound And Electrosound (U.K.)
- Other [Cover Girl Couterière] – Ou La La
- Other [Electrical Technician] – Ted (Theo) McDonald
- Other [Inspiration And Vocal Coaching] – Daisy The Dog
- Other [Personal Shreve] – Sam (Shreve) Charters
- Other [Pilot Of Juliet Foxtrot Kilo] – Mike Deere
- Other [Projectionist] – Harry (Tex) Dilman
- Other [Road Manager, Lighting Director And Assistant To Mr. Shreve] – Howard Ungerleider
- Other [Stage Left Technician] – Skip (Slider) Gildersleeve
- Other [Stage Manager] – Michael (Lurch) Hirsh
- Other [Stage Monitor Mixer] – Gred (Gordie) Connolly
- Other [Stage Right Technician] – Liam (Punjabi) Birt
- Other [Transported By The Skilled Hands Of] – Tom (Whitey) Whittaker, Pat (No. 9) Lines, Arthur (Mac) MacLear, Gene Guido And Tim Lewis
- Photography By – Deborah Samuel, Fin Costello, Flip Schulke
- Piano – Hugh Syme (tracks: 5)
- Producer, Arranged By – Rush, Terry Brown
- Steel Drums – Erwig Chuapchuaduah
- Technician [Guitar And Synthesizer Maintenance] – Tony (Jack Secret) Geranios*
Mixed at Trident Studios, Soho, London in November 1979.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, Maine.
Management at SRO Management, Inc ., Toronto. Executive production Moon Records.
All lyrics © 1980 Core Music Publishing (SOCAN). Used by permission, all rights reserved.
All music published by Core Music Publishing (SOCAN).
℗ 1980 Mercury Records © 1980 Mercury Records, a PolyGram Company. © 1980 Anthem Entertainment.
Manufactured and marketed by Mercury Records, a PolyGram Company.
Part of 'The Rush Remasters' series. Presented in a jewel case with six page foldout booklet.
The cover has the newspaper in the lower left corner with the blanked out headline. The headline reads "Dewey Defeats Truman" on the original ANR 1102 LP release.
Track 6 consists of three parts that are separately titled in the lyrics sleeve (and not on the tracklisting), those parts are 'I Tide Pools', 'II Hyperspace' and 'III Permanent Waves'.
UML = Universal M & L pressing (from matrix information).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31453 46302 8
- Label Code: LC 0268
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Other (Distribution Code): PY 899
- Matrix / Runout: 07314 534 630-2 03 + 50994397
- Matrix / Runout (Mould Text): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L002
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0125
Other Versions (5 of 97) View All
|ANR-1-1021||Rush||Permanent Waves (LP, Album)||Anthem Records (2)||ANR-1-1021||Canada||1980||Sell This Version|
|SRM-1-4001||Rush||Permanent Waves (LP, Album)||Mercury||SRM-1-4001||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|ANK-1021||Rush||Permanent Waves (CD, Album)||Anthem Records (2)||ANK-1021||Canada||1990||Sell This Version|
|7142 720||Rush||Permanent Waves (Cass, Album)||Mercury||7142 720||New Zealand||1980||Sell This Version|
|822 548-2 M-1, 822 548-2||Rush||Permanent Waves (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Mercury, Mercury||822 548-2 M-1, 822 548-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|