- Arranged By – Rupert Hine, Rush
- Art Direction, Design – Hugh Syme
- Artwork [Digitals] – Joe Berndt
- Bass, Vocals, Synthesizer – Geddy Lee
- Drums, Cymbal – Neil Peart
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Alex Lifeson
- Engineer – Stephen W. Tayler
- Executive-Producer – Liam Birt
- Keyboards [Additional], Backing Vocals [Additional] – Rupert Hine
- Lyrics By – Peart* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10)
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Ben Darlow
- Music By – Lifeson*, Lee*
- Photography By – Scarpati*
- Photography By [Portraits] – Andrew MacNaughtan
- Producer – Rupert Hine, Rush
- Producer [Pre-production Work, Assistant] – Everett Ravestein
- Recorded By [Assistant, Le Studio] – Simon Pressey
- Recorded By [Assistant, Mcclear] – Paul Seeley
- Remastered By – Adam Ayan
Recorded February - May, 1991, at Le Studio, Morin Heights, Quebec, and McClear Place, Toronto.
Mixed at Nomis Studios, London.
Pre-production work at Chalet Studio by Lerxst Sound.
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC.
Remastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, ME.
Digitally remastered from the original master tapes.
Published by Core Music Publishing (SOCAN).
© 1991 Atlantic Recording Corporation.
℗ 1991 Atlantic Recording Corporation.
A Warner Music Group Company.
Anthem Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-83737-2 5
- Matrix / Runout: X21807 3 83737-2 01 M1S11
Other Versions (5 of 40) View All
|ANK-1064||Rush||Roll The Bones (CD, Album)||Anthem Records (2)||ANK-1064||Canada||1991||Sell This Version|
|CANT 1064||Rush||Roll The Bones (Cass, Album, Club)||Anthem Records (2)||CANT 1064||Canada||1991||Sell This Version|
|7 82293-4||Rush||Roll The Bones (Cass, Album, Club)||Atlantic, Anthem (5)||7 82293-4||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|none||Rush||Roll The Bones (10xFile, AAC, Album, RM, 256)||Anthem (5)||none||Unknown|
|ANT-1064||Rush||Roll The Bones (Cass, Album)||Anthem Records (2)||ANT-1064||Canada||1991||Sell This Version|