- Drums [Deep] – Rudi Moser
- Mixed By – Karsten Nubel, Martin Freitag
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Bob Gale (2)
- Percussion – Minas Simon
- Performer [Bow Chime, Steel Cello] – Lukas Taido Velvet
- Performer [Bow Chime], Horn [Tibetan] – Daniel Orlansky
- Photography By – Rainer Schwesig*
- Recorded By – Andreas Sander, Martin Freitag
- Voice, Performer [Steel Cello Steel, Bow Chime], Horn [Tibetan], Composed By [All Titles By] – Bob Rutman*
Recorded live at Die Pumpe, Berlin, April 1991 by, Küß Mich Musikproduktion.
© + Ⓟ 1991 By Stuff Records/Küß Mich Musik in Memorial Rutdog Records.
The Production was made possible through the generous Sponsorship of CTB Berlin, PEMA GmbH Berlin, Manfred Ismer Berlin.
From the liner notes:
"The instruments invented by Robert Rutman in the early 1970s. They include the Bow Chime, a six-foot sheet of stainless steel in a horizontal curve, with an iron bar attached to the top corners, and five metal rods attached at intervals to the bar. The rods are then bowed near their centers to produce deep, resonant tones, or close to the point of attachment, producing high-pitched chiming notes; and the Single String Steel Cello, an eight-foot sheet of steel suspended vertically from a stand. A wire attached to the top and bottom right corners is pulled taut to form a generous curve in the steel: this string is bowed with one hand and fretted with the other, producing a range of sounds from low bass to the highest falsetto."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC6358
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout: BOD SCHA 003-91 BR1R