- Bass Guitar – Gina Birch
- Cello [Ensemble] – Sarah Wilson
- Cor Anglais, Tenor Saxophone – Kate St John*
- Design [Sleeve] – Slim Smith (2)
- Engineer [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Mary Anne (2)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Kevin Paul
- Ensemble – The National Achievement Quartet
- Harmonica [Hohner] – John Byrne
- Loops [Frequency] – Bruce Gilbert
- Lyrics By [3 Poems By] – John Quintin, Quentin Stevenson
- Mastered By [Cd] – Nimbus
- Photography – Joe Dilworth, Melanie Oliver, SFT
- Piano, Mandolin, Guitar [Guitars], Tape [Tapes], Performer [Workstation], Producer, Written-By – SFT*
- Technician [Sounds And Protools Driven By] – Russell Haswell
- Viola [Ensemble] – Ann Child
- Violin [Ensemble] – Ruth Gottlieb
- Violin [Ensemble], Arranged By [Ensemble] – Calina De La Mare
- Vocals [Singers] – Gina Birch, Jocelyn West, Martyn Bates, SFT*
- Voice [Small Voices] – Asterix (4), Donna McLivett, Mao*
- Voice [The Poets] – Nasia Hadin, Quentin Stevenson
- Woodwind – Segio Avila
Some are very short, and others longer.
The music is sonically corrected to be played at great volume, or as the listener pleases, very quiet indeed.
Many atmospheres and found sounds have been used. They are recorded in Antigua, Tokyo, Paris, Berlin, Bangkok, Lisbon, Vidouse, Jerusalem and Brixton.
Recorded at Worldwide International Studios, Lodon. Using all available facilities.
No drum & bass.
May peace prevail on Earth.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016025 611515
- Label Code: LC 5834
- Matrix / Runout: C2050 CDSTUMM 151 * 1:0 MASTERED BY NIMBUS
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L123
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2311