- Recorded At – Studio Dig
- Recorded At – Yaneura
- Recorded At – Waseda University
- Recorded At – Misty Music Studio (2)
- Recorded At – Studio 246
- Recorded At – GOK Sound
- Recorded At – Studio Parkside
- Licensed From – Floor
- Licensed From – Nippon Cassette Tape Recorzing
- Copyright (c) – Saboten
- Copyright (c) – Floor
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Floor
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EM Records
- Remastered At – Sanwa Recording Studio
- Bass – Izumi Miyakawa*
- Design, Artwork [Lettering] – Satomi Matsumoto*
- Drums – Atsuko Tanabe*
- Engineer – Hidekazu Negishi (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B7)
- Guitar – Masae Fuma (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B7, C3, C5), Satomi Matsumoto*, Shunji Tsutaki (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B7)
- Harmonica – Satomi Matsumoto* (tracks: C1 to C5)
- Keyboards [Korg Analog Synth] – Izumi Miyakawa* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B7, D1 to D5)
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Satomi Matsumoto* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B7)
- Liner Notes – Izumi Miyakawa*, Satomi Matsumoto*, Shunji Tsutaki
- Liner Notes [English Liner Notes] – Matthew Lane
- Mixed By [Remixed By], Remastered By – Koichi Hara
- Photography By – Eiichi Tsutaki
- Piano – Izumi Miyakawa* (tracks: C1 to C5)
- Producer – Eiichi Tsutaki (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B7), Fred Frith (tracks: D3), Saboten (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B7, C1 to C5, D1, D2, D4, D5)
- Vocals – Masae Fuma (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B7)
- Written-By – Erik Satie (tracks: C1, C2, C4, C5, D2), Saboten (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B7, C3, D1, D3 to D5)
Side C originally issued on Let's Satie (Nippon Cassette Recorzing JCR-0009) in 1992.
C1 recorded in 1992; C1 (Improvisation) recorded at Yaneura in Shibuya, Tokyo on April 4, 1985; C3 recorded in 1982; C2 & C4 recorded at Waseda University on September 29, 1983; C5 recorded at Misty Music Studio in Ogikubo, Tokyo in 1981. All tracks produced by Saboten.
Tracks D1 & D2 were originally issued on the 7" EP Itsumo Aru (Immutably There)(Saboten SABO-001)(1984); D3 on Non Position (Inundow WC-023)(2002); D4 & D5 on Mezameru (Awake)(Sabot Records SABO-002)(1992).
D1 & D2 recorded at Studio 246 in December 1983; D3 recorded at Gok Studio, Tokyo in 1984; D4 & D5 recorded at Studio Parkside in 1992.
Issued under license for sides A & B from Floor/Nippon Cassette Recorzing; sides C & D by Saboten/Sabot Records
Sides A & B: © ℗ 1982 Floor Records
Sides C & D: © Saboten ℗ 2013 EM Records
Transferred from original cassette recordings at Sanwa Recording Studio, Osaka.
Hand-written titles on the front cover and copperplate print for Saboten lettering on the back cover by Satomi Matsumoto.
All photographs/images courtesy of Satomi Matsumoto/Saboten.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 560283 217145