|01||Things We Never Did||4:08|
|03||Alice (Isn't Playing)||3:35|
|04||Art (By Me)||2:05|
|07||On Another Day||5:00|
|08||Sleep (Is For Everyone)||5:04|
|10||The Best Film He Ever Made||4:41|
|13||Seven Kinds Of Sin||4:56|
|14||Return To Clocktower Lodge||3:31|
|15||One Man's Hell||5:05|
|17||The Sky Is A Glove||5:18|
|18||Things We Never Did (De Puta Madre Live Version)||3:52|
- Bass – Cliff Silver, Ian Gibson (tracks: 10, 11, 17)
- Design – Tony McGuinness
- Drums, Percussion – Nigel Pollard
- Guitar – Tristan Garel-Funk (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Tony McGuinness
- Keyboards – Juliet Sainsbury
- Keyboards, Saxophone [Sax] – David Wood (2) (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Photography By [Front Cover Photograph] – David Scheinmann
- Songwriter – Gibson* (tracks: 14), Sainsbury* (tracks: 12), Sad Lovers And Giants (tracks: 1 to 9), Allard* (tracks: 10, 11, 13 to17), McGuinness* (tracks: 10 to 17)
- Vocals – Garce
Standard jewel case with tri-fold 6-page booklet.
• published by valentine music
recorded in various studios in and around london between 1981 and 1991
• produced by hand and played by heart
• things (live) recorded at pacha, valencia, june 1987
• all songs digitally re-mastered, 1996.
• bye for now
℗ & © This compilation 1996 Anagram Records: a division of Cherry Red Records Ltd.
Distributed by Pinnacle. Made in England.
Durations do not appear on release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 013929 210424
- Barcode (Scanned): 5013929210424
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): DISCTRONICS S CDMGRAM 104 01
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrored): IFPI L502
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8767
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|CDMGRAM 104||Sad Lovers And Giants||E-Mail From Eternity (The Best Of) (CD, Comp)||Anagram Records, Contraseña Records||CDMGRAM 104||Spain||1996||Sell This Version|
|CDMGRAM 104||Sad Lovers And Giants||E-Mail From Eternity - The Best Of Sad Lovers And Giants (CD, Comp, RM, RP)||Anagram Records||CDMGRAM 104||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|