Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music (Denmark) A/S
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music (Denmark) A/S
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – EMI-Casadida Music Publishing
- Published By – Edition Re-Flex
- Published By – Alphabet City
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Publishing
- Published By – Rodsongs
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Remixed At – 16 Inch Studios
- Produced At – 16 Inch Studios
- Recorded At – Safri Duo Studio
- Recorded At – TMS (8)
- Recorded At – OZ Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Universal Recording Studios, Tokyo
- Engineered At – TMS (8)
- Mastered At – Tocano
- A&R – Michael Guldhammer
- Art Direction – Jakob Tranberg
- Coordinator [Project Coordination] – Claus Lund Pedersen, Henri Gregersen
- Engineer – Ingo Kunzi (tracks: 2 to 6, 8 to 10)
- Management – www.goldmind.dk*
- Mastered By [Final Mastered By] – Jan Eliasson
- Mastered By [Pre-mastered By] – Ingo Kunzi
- Mixed By – Ingo Kunzi (tracks: 2 to 10), Michael Parsberg (tracks: 2 to 10), Safri Duo (tracks: 2 to 10)
- Other [Styling By] – Lulu Lückow
- Percussion, Marimba, Performer [Safri-tubes], Keyboards – Safri Duo
- Performer [Safri Duo Are] – Morten FRIis, Uffe SAvery
- Photography By – Søren Solkær*
- Producer, Arranged By – Michael Parsberg, Safri Duo
- Recorded By – Johnny Stage, Safri Duo
- Written-By – Michael Parsberg (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 8, 11), Morten Friis (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11), Uffe Savery (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11)
Bonus Tracks: New Version of "Sweet Freedom" (feat. Michael McDonald) + "Played-A-Live" (Darude vs JS16 Mix)
℗ 2002 Universal Music (Denmark) A/S. © 2002 Universal Music (Denmark) A/S., a Universal Music Company.
Made in the EU.
Booklet, pages 1 and 2:
Ney flute sample is taken from "Ali Baba and the 40 Ravers" from Best Service (Soundwave Company)
Choir sample is taken from Peter Siedlaczeks "Classical Choir" from Best Service
Vocals recorded at OZ Recording Studio, Franklin, TN.
Music recorded at Universal Recording Studios, Tokyo, Japan.
Michael McDonald appears courtesy of Ramp Records.
Michael McDonald is represented by Verctor Management, Nashville, TN.
Vocals engineered and recorded by Jan Winther at TMS.
Booklet, page 5:
All recordings made by Safri Duo and Johnny Stage at the Safri Duo Studio.
Final mastered by Jan Eliasson at Tocano.
Published by Sony ATV Music Publishing Ltd. except "Played-A-Live" published by Sony ATV Music Publishing Ltd. / EMI Casadida Music Publishing / Edition Re-Flex and tracks 2, 4, 8 & 10 published by Sony ATV Music Publishing Ltd. / Alphabet City / Warner Chappel Musik Verlag.
Track 7 published by Rodsongs/Chrysalis Music.
Art Direction by Jakob Tranberg@PowerPlant.
Remix and additional production by Darude & JS16 at 16 Inch Studios.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 044001815829
- Barcode (Text): 0 44001 81582 9
- Label Code: LC 01846
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Matrix / Runout: Universal [logo]
- Matrix / Runout: D42524 00440018158200
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD02
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5J44