Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Soft Gardens Near The Sun, Keep Your Distant Beauty||4:42|
|2||There Came A Drooping Maid With Violets
Vocals – Aaron Stainthorpe
|3||If I Should Cast Off This Tattered Coat
Vocals – Jonas Renkse
|4||And Clash And Clash Of Hoof And Heel||5:52|
|5||Yes, I Have A Thousand Tongues, And Nine And Ninety-nine Lie||5:20|
|6||God Fashioned The Ship Of The World Carefully||4:50|
|7||There Was One Who Sought A New Road||6:20|
|8||Strange That I Should Have Grown So Suddenly Blind
Vocals – Marissa Nadler
- Bass – Vern Rumsey
- Cello – Hildur Gudnadottir*
- Cover [Cover Art By] – David Tibet
- Drums – Ted Parsons
- Electronics – Simon Scott
- Engineer [Dallas] – Austin Johnson
- Engineer [New York] – Asley Scott Jones*
- Engineer [Phoenix] – John Devon
- Engineer [Seattle] – Steve Fisk
- Guitar – Aidan Baker, Colin Marston
- Liner Notes [Texas, April, 2010] – R. Loren
- Mastered By – James Plotkin
- Mixed By – Colin Marston
- Noises, Electronics – Prurient
- Painting [Collage Painting], Design – Faith Coloccia
- Piano – James Blackshaw
- Producer – Colin Marston, R. Loren
- Sounds – Prurient
- Vocals – J. Leah
- Vocals, Sounds [Textures] – R. Loren
Mixed at Menegroth.
Prurient appears through the courtesy of Hospital Productions.
Jonas Renkse appears courtesy of Peaceville Records.
Aaron Stainthorpe appears courtesy of Peaceville Records.
Copyright ©2010 angel oven records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24101 22622 9
- Matrix / Runout: 12350 - 4002 073010
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT05