Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bronze Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Bronze Records Ltd.
- Published By – Betterbron Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Roundhouse Studios
- Recorded At – Nova Sound Studios, London
- Mixed At – Roundhouse Studios
- Manufactured By – Polydor Ltd.
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Kevin Peek
- Double Bass, Electric Bass – Daryl Runswick (tracks: A1 to A5), Herbie Flowers (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Engineer [Assistant, Nova Studios] – Tim Wybrow
- Engineer [Assistant, Roundhouse Studios] – David Kemp
- Engineer [Executive Engineer, Nova Studios] – Ashley Howe
- Engineer [Nova Studios] – Steve Rance
- Engineer [Roundhouse Studios] – Ashley Howe
- French Horn – Andrew McGavin, Terence Johns
- Percussion – Simon Mortimer
- Photography [Assistant] – Merv & The Originals
- Photography By – Martin Poole
- Producer, Mixed By – Ashley Howe, Sally Oldfield
- Steel Guitar – Pete Willsher
- Synthesizer [String] – Hans Zimmer (tracks: B1 to B4), Ken Freeman (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Vibraphone [Vibes], Marimba, Percussion, Glockenspiel – Frank Ricotti
- Vocals, Piano, Acoustic Guitar, Marimba, Glockenspiel – Sally*
- Written-By, Arranged By – Sally Oldfield
Mixed at the Roundhouse Recording Studios August '79.
"Special thanks to Terry Oldfield."
White case with turquoise type setting.
℗ 1979 Bronze Records Limited.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Printed on inner sleeve ): 7910 DP
Other Versions (5 of 20) View All
|BRON 522, 2406 220||Sally Oldfield||Easy (LP, Album)||Bronze, Bronze||BRON 522, 2406 220||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|BRON 522||Sally Oldfield||Easy (LP, Album)||Bronze||BRON 522||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|CLALP 102||Sally Oldfield||Easy (LP)||Castle Communications||CLALP 102||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|BRON 522||Sally Oldfield||Easy (LP, Album)||Bronze||BRON 522||Malaysia||1981||Sell This Version|
|BROL 34525||Sally Oldfield||Easy (LP, Album)||Bronze||BROL 34525||Italy||1980||Sell This Version|