Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Next Plateau Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Next Plateau Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Next Plateau Records
- Copyright (c) – Next Plateau Records, Inc.
- Published By – Next Plateau Music
- Published By – Turnout Bros.
- Produced For – Noise In The Attic Productions
- Recorded At – Greene St. Recording
- Engineered At – Greene St. Recording
- Engineered At – Power Play Studios
- Mastered At – Trutone Mastering Labs
- Manufactured By – Next Plateau Records, Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – Trutone Mastering Labs
- Art Direction, Design – Faville Graphics, Jeffrey Faville*
- Backing Vocals [Background] – Delores Drewry (tracks: B2), Kelley Charles* (tracks: B2)
- Booking – Norby Walters
- Drums – Chris Parker (2) (tracks: A2, A3)
- Engineer – Patrick Adams, Rod Hui
- Lacquer Cut By – Pa*
- Other [Styling] – Martha Camarillo
- Photography By – Dan Springston
- Producer – Stephen Keitt (tracks: B2)
- Producer, Arranged By – Hurby Luv Bug
- Sleeve Notes – Pepa, Salt-N-Pepa*, Salt (2), Spinderella (3)
- Written-By – H. Azor*, Nathaniel Wilson (tracks: B2), Stephen Keitt (tracks: B1)
Labels: ℗ © 1987 Next Plateau Records, Inc.
Title on front cover: Hot Cool Vicious
Title on spine and labels: Hot, Cool & Vicious
Originally released in 1986. This version was reissued in December of 1987 with the same cover that shows the original 1986 tracklist, but with a modified tracklist that included ""Push It" the first track as well as alternate remix versions of a couple of tracks, which are correctly listed on the labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 1834-41007-1 3
- Barcode (UPC scanned): 018344100713
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout etching): PL-1007-RE-1A MASTERED BY TRUTONE Pa-12-87
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout etching): MASTERED BY TRUTONE Pa-12-87 PL-1007-RE-1B
- Other (Sticker): PL1007
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 27) View All
|PL1007, PL 1007||Salt 'N Pepa*||Hot Cool Vicious (LP, Album)||Next Plateau Records Inc., Next Plateau Records Inc.||PL1007, PL 1007||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|834 399-1||Salt 'N' Pepa||Hot, Cool & Vicious (LP, Album)||Next Plateau Records Inc., London Records||834 399-1||Canada||1987||Sell This Version|
|422 828 363-2||Salt 'N' Pepa||Hot, Cool & Vicious (CD, Album)||Next Plateau Records Inc.||422 828 363-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|P2 28363||Salt 'N' Pepa||Hot, Cool & Vicious (CD, Album, RE)||London Records||P2 28363||US||1988||Sell This Version|
|PL1007||Salt 'N Pepa*||Hot, Cool & Vicious (LP, Album, RP)||Next Plateau Records Inc.||PL1007||US||1986||Sell This Version|