Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Beauty And The Beat
Drums – Chris Parker (2)
Drums – Chris Parker (2)
|A3||I'll Take Your Man||6:22|
|A4||It's All Right||3:15|
|B1||Chick On The Side
Written-By – Stephen Keitt
Backing Vocals – Dolores Drewry, Kelley Charles*Producer – Stephen KeittWritten-By – Nathaniel Wilson
|B4||My Mike Sounds Nice||4:52|
- Manufactured By – Next Plateau Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Noise In The Attic Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Next Plateau Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Next Plateau Records
- Copyright (c) – Next Plateau Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Next Plateau Records
- Published By – Next Plateau Music
- Published By – Turnout Bros. Music
- Recorded At – Greene St. Recording
- Engineered At – Greene St. Recording
- Engineered At – Power Play Studios
- Mastered At – Trutone Mastering Labs
Also to add to confusion B1 on the sleeve credits H. Azor & Stephen Keitt as writers. Later reissues don't. Above credits go with the sleeve....
Artist name & album title as printed on sleeve spine: Salt-N-Pepa Hot, Cool & Vicious
Artist name as printed on centre labels: Salt - N - Pepa
Some copies were issued with a large round blue with white print 'hype' sticker attached to the front cover: 'Includes The Showstopper I'll Take Your Man And The New Single Beauty And The Beat PL 1007.'
Track durations stated on centre labels.
Publisher as printed on centre labels: Turnout Bros.
Printed on centre labels: (P) (C) 1986 Next Plateau Records, Inc.
Printed on rear sleeve: (P) (C) 1986 Next Plateau Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1834-41007-1 3
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout, etched): PL-1007-A - Pa - 11-86
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout, etched): PL-1007-B - Pa - 11-86
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides runout, stamped): MASTERED BY TRUTONE
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 27) View All
|834 399-1||Salt 'N' Pepa||Hot, Cool & Vicious (LP, Album)||Next Plateau Records Inc., London Records||834 399-1||Canada||1987||Sell This Version|
|422 828 363-2||Salt 'N' Pepa||Hot, Cool & Vicious (CD, Album)||Next Plateau Records Inc.||422 828 363-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|PL1007||Salt 'N Pepa*||Hot, Cool & Vicious (LP, Album, RE)||Next Plateau Records Inc.||PL1007||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|P2 28363||Salt 'N' Pepa||Hot, Cool & Vicious (CD, Album, RE)||London Records||P2 28363||US||1988||Sell This Version|
|PL1007||Salt 'N Pepa*||Hot, Cool & Vicious (LP, Album, RP)||Next Plateau Records Inc.||PL1007||US||1986||Sell This Version|