Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Cat's Got Nine
Performer – The Waters Family
|3||Ring My Bell|
|4||Where The Sun Don't Shine|
|6||Just Like A Woman
Harmonica – Jimmi Bleacher
|1||Sim Sala Bim|
|2||Keep Me Down|
|3||Heave Hard (She Comes Easy)
Performer – Lenny Castro
Organ [Hammond B-3] – Geoff Workman
|7||Nothin' But A Dream|
- Art Direction – Alex De Grassi, Gabrielle Raumberger
- Drums, Percussion – Khurt Maier
- Electric Bass, Backing Vocals – Michael Hannon
- Illustration – Jean-Francois Podevin
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Steel Guitar [Lap Steel], Backing Vocals, Banjo [5-string] – Pete Reveen
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar [6-string] – Jimmi Bleacher
- Management – Paddy Spinks, Tony Smith (2)
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography – Christine Reiff
- Photography By – Dennis Keeley (2)
Khurt Maier also is credited for repercussion
Assistant Engineer: Phil "DeGraves" Ault, at Rockfield Studios, Monmouth Gwent, South Wales, U.K.
Assistant Engineer: Gary Wagner, mixed at Conway Recording in Hollywood, California.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY.
Khurt Maier endorses Ludwig Drums and Paiste Cymbals and Michael Hannon endorses Ibanez Guitars and GHS Bass Boomers.
Management is through U.S. Management.
Geoff Workman, Hammond B-3 Organ on "Sacrifice Me"
The Waters Family appear courtesy of Waterwheel Records on "Cat's Got Nine"
Lenny Castro appears courtesy of Columbia Records on "Heave Hard (She Comes Easy)"
A&R Coordination is by Tom Zutaut and Vicky Hamilton
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0075992427043
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-24270-4 3
- Label Code: LC 7266
- Other (Distribution code France): WE 491
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|924 270-2||Salty Dog||Every Dog Has His Day (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||924 270-2||Europe||1990||Sell This Version|
|GED 24270, GEFD 24270||Salty Dog||Every Dog Has His Day (CD, Album, RE)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records||GED 24270, GEFD 24270||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|M2G 24270||Salty Dog||Every Dog Has Its Day (CD, Album, Club)||Geffen Records||M2G 24270||Canada||1990||Sell This Version|
|9 24270-2||Salty Dog||Every Dog Has His Day (CD, Album, Club)||Geffen Records||9 24270-2||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|AS 042||Salty Dog||Every Dog Has His Day (Cass, Album)||ASTA||AS 042||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|