|A||Hues Of Melanin - Part One (Soprano Saxophone Section)||15:30|
|B||Hues Of Melanin - Part Two (Flute And Vocal Section)||18:47|
|C1||Hues Of Melanin - Part Three (Ivory Black - The Piano Section)||4:13|
|C2||Hues Of Melanin - Part Four (Violet - The Tenor Saxophone Section)||5:38|
|D1||Suite For Molde - Part One (A. Onyx - The Soprano Saxophone Section, B. Topaz - The Flute Section)||8:06|
|D2||Suite For Molde - Part Two (The Tenor Saxophone Section)||11:27|
- Bass – Arild Andersen (tracks: D1, D2), Cecil McBee (tracks: A1 to C3), Richard Davis (2) (tracks: C4, C5)
- Drums – Barry Altschul (tracks: A1 to C2, D1, D2), Norman Connors (tracks: C3), Warren Smith (tracks: C4, C5)
- Liner Notes – Robert Palmer (3)
- Mixed By – Al Schmitt Jr.* (tracks: A, B), Baker Bigsby (tracks: C1 to D2), Ed Michel (tracks: C1 to D2), Michael Cuscuna (tracks: A, B)
- Producer – Ed Michel
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Piano, Vocals, Composed By – Sam Rivers
C3 recorded live on July 6, 1973 at The Montreux Jazz Festival, Montreux, Switzerland.
C4, C5 recorded live on October 27, 1972 at Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan.
Side D recorded live on August 3, 1973, at the Molde Jazz Festival, Molde, Norway.
Side B is released in its entity here for the first time.
Issued in gatefold sleeve.