Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction, Design, Cover – Mick Hagerty*
- Computer [Processing] – Karl Derfler, Roy Finch, Tom Luekens
- Coordinator [Production Coordination For The Track Factory] – Debra Kara
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Renata Ravina
- Engineer [Additional] – Kent Matcke, Tom Flye
- Management – Gary Stamler
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By [With] – Noel Golden
- Other [Grooming] – Molly Stern
- Other [Styling] – Janine Israel
- Photography By – Melanie Nissen
- Producer – Mickey Hart (tracks: 11), Mike Clink
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Mike Clink
- Technician [Technical Support] – Chris Whitemyer, Ralph Arista
- Written-By, Lead Vocals – Sammy Hagar
Mixed at Conway Recorders, Los Angeles, CA.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NY.
©1997 The Track Factory, J.V.
Bootsy Collins appears courtesy of WEA Records.
Mickey Hart appears courtesy of 360° Productions.
Giovanni Hidalgo appears courtesy of RMM Records & Video Corp.
Damon Johnson appears courtesy of Virgin Records America, Inc.
Huey Lewis appears courtesy of the Elektra Group.
Eric Martin appears courtesy of the Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Jonathan Pierce appears courtesy of Curb Records. Inc.
Roy Rogers appears courtesy of Point Blank/Virgin Records America, Inc.
Matt Sorum appears courtesy of Geffen Records.
Slash appears courtesy of Geffen Records.
Derrek Hawkins, Harley Dinardo, and Dave Cartategui appear courtesy of Revolution.
Management: Gary Stemler Management/Los Angeles, CA
The Track Factory website: www.thetrackfactory.com [Note: URL defunct]
Get AMPed: MCA Records Online: www.mcarecords.com
Art Direction/Design/cover: brains
Grooming: Smashbox Beauty
Location: Smashbox Studios, Santa Monica, CA
Production Coordination For The Track Factory: Salem Enterprises
Special Thanks section appears.
All songs © 1997 WB Music Corp./The Nine Music (ASCAP) except "Salvation On Sand Hill" © 1997 WB Music Corp./The Nine Music/Heathalee Music (ASCAP), "Would You Do It For Free?", "Kama", "Both Sides Now" © 1997 WB Music Corp./The Nine Music/Harm's Way (ASCAP), and "Marching To Mars" © 1997 WB Music Corp./The Nine Music/360° Publishing (ASCAP)
℗©1997 The Track Factory, J.V. Universal City, CA 91608 - U.S.A.
Comes with a 6-panel fold-out booklet.
Made in USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 08811 16272 6
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L771
- Matrix / Runout: TRKD11627 A70405Fa 97040027 MFG BY UNIVERSAL
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2A16
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|FGCD11627||Sammy Hagar||Marching To Mars (CD, Album, Unofficial)||2000 FruitGum Corp.||FGCD11627||Russia||2009||Sell This Version|
|TRKSD-11627||Sammy Hagar||Marching To Mars (CD, Album)||The Track Factory, MCA Records||TRKSD-11627||Canada||1997||Sell This Version|
|TRKC-11627||Sammy Hagar||Marching To Mars (Cass, Album)||The Track Factory||TRKC-11627||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|MVCE-24010||Sammy Hagar||Marching To Mars (CD, Album)||MCA Records||MVCE-24010||Japan||1997||Sell This Version|
|TRD 11627||Sammy Hagar||Marching To Mars (CD, Album)||The Track Factory, MCA Records||TRD 11627||Europe||1997||Sell This Version|