Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Hangin' On The Wire|
|A3||Into The Black|
|B1||Outside Insight Blues|
|B2||Zwei Schatten Im Schatten
Music By – Peters*
|B3||Revelation & Mystery|
- Artwork [Cover] – Oleg Korolev (2)
- Bass, Synthesizer [Moog] – Richard Behrens (2)
- Drums – Thomas Vedder
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Hans Eiselt
- Lacquer Cut By – Kr SST*
- Layout – Sunartworks.com
- Lyrics By – Peters*
- Mixed By – Behrens*, SBE*
- Music By – Christian Peters (2), Hans Eiselt, Richard Behrens (2), Thomas Vedder
- Photography By [Additional] – Christoph Lindemann (2)
- Photography By [Bandphoto] – Thomas Lang (11)
- Recorded By – Daniel Körner, Richard Behrens (2)
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Sitar, Synthesizer [Moog], Organ, Harp – Christian Peters (2)
Comes in a gatefold sleeve, includes printed inner with lyrics.
ⓒ SBE 2011
"Revelation & Mystery" was recorded, mixed, February till August 2011 at Big Snuff Studio, Berlin.
Mastering by Klangstudio Leyh, Mannheim.
All music by (...), Berlin 2008-2010, except "Zwei Schatten Im Schatten", by Peters, named after Pablo Neruda "Der Gestohlene Zweig".
Coverartwork by Oleg Korolev "Peresvet, Oslyabya, Divine Gloom". See also www.koro-art.com.
Bandphoto by Thomas Lang at www.lantho.com.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 040824 035075
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout etched): WIS-3507 A Kr SST
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout etched): WIS-3507 B Kr SST
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 12460
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|WIS-3507||Samsara Blues Experiment||Revelation & Mystery (LP, Album)||World In Sound||WIS-3507||Germany||2011||Sell This Version|
|none||Samsara Blues Experiment||Revelation & Mystery (7xFile, FLAC, Album)||Not On Label (Samsara Blues Experiment Self-released)||none||Germany||2011|
|WIS-3012||Samsara Blues Experiment||Revelation & Mystery (CD, Album)||World In Sound||WIS-3012||Germany||2011||Sell This Version|