|A4||Let The Children Play||2:38|
|A6||I'll Be Waiting||5:18|
|B2||Black Magic Woman||3:13|
|B4||Dance Sister Dance (Baila Mi Hermana)||7:43|
|B5||Europa (Earth's Cry Heaven's Smile)||6:06|
|C1||She's Not There||4:08|
|C2||Flor D'Luna (Moonflower)||5:00|
|C4||Head, Hands & Feet (Drum Solo)||2:36|
- Arranged By [String], Performer [String] – Tom Coster
- Art Direction – Herb Greene, Roslav Szaybo
- Artwork [Graphics] – John Paul Jones (4), Russ Anderson (2)
- Bass [Fender] – David Margen (tracks: A1,A2, A7, B1, C1, C2, D1, D2), Pablo Tellez (tracks: A3 to A2 to A5, B2 to B5, C3, D3, D4)
- Congas, Bongos, Surdo, Cowbell, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Raul Rekow
- Drums [Yamaha], Percussion – Graham Lear
- Engineer – Glen Kolotkin (tracks: A5)
- Engineer [Recording In Europe] – Chiao NG, Peter Crumb, Peter Stevens, Rod Thear
- Guitar, Congas, Timbales, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Devadip Carlos Santana*
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Greg Walker
- Mixed By – Chris Minto, Tom Vicari*
- Organ [Hammond], Electric Piano [Yamaha Electric Grand, Fender Rhodes], Synthesizer [Arp Omni, Arp Dgx Pro Solist, Arp Odessey, Arp String Ensemble, Mini Moog], Vibraphone [Vibes], Marimba, Backing Vocals – Tom Coster
- Photography [Inside Sleeves: Devadip Carlos Santana] – "Heavy Photo"
- Photography By [Inside Sleeves: Hand Percussion] – Don Briggs
- Photography By [Inside Sleeves: Santana Band] – Dennis Callahan, Don Briggs, Ethan Russell, Richard McCaffree
- Photography By [Outside And Inside Covers] – Yoshikazu Shirakava
- Producer – Bill Graham (2), Devadip Carlos Santana*, Ray Etzler, Tom Coster
- Producer [Production In Europe], Recorded By [Live Recording In Europe] – David Rubinson
- Recorded By – George Engfer, Tom Vicari*
- Synthesizer [Pro Soloist] – Tommy Coster Jr. (tracks: A7)
- Timbales, Congas, Bells [Bell Tree] – Jose "Chepito" Areas* (tracks: A3 to A5, B2 to B5, C3, D3, D4)
- Timbales, Guiro, Maracas – Pete Escovedo (tracks: A7, B1, C1, C2)
- Written-By – Devadip Carlos Santana* (tracks: A2 to B1, B5, D1, D2), David Rubinson (tracks: B4), Gabor Szabo (tracks: B3), Graham Lear (tracks: C4), Jose Areas* (tracks: A5), Leon "Ndugu" Chancler* (tracks: B4), Leon Patillo (tracks: A4), Peter Green (2) (tracks: B2), Rod Argent (tracks: C1), Santana Blues Band* (tracks: C3, D3), Santana (tracks: D4), Tom Coster (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B4, B5, C2, D1), Tommy Coster Jr. (tracks: A7)
A3 to A5, B2 to B5, C3, C4, D3, D4 recorded live in Europe, December 1976.
Using the Mobile Recording Facilities of The Rolling Stones, London.
Olympiahalle-Munich, Germany, The Foire des Vins-Colmar, France, The Pavillion de Paris-Paris, France and Hammersmith Odeon-London, England.
Live Recording and Production in Europe by David Rubinson & Friends, Inc.
New songs recorded at CBS Recording Studios in San Francisco.
Mixed at The Automatt San Francisco.
Gatefold sleeve with printed inner sleeves
Other Versions (5 of 64) View All
|C2 34914, 34914||Santana||Moonflower (2xLP, Album, Pit)||Columbia, Columbia||C2 34914, 34914||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|MHCP 1008~9||Santana||Moonflower (2xCD, Album, Ltd, Vin)||Sony Records Int'l||MHCP 1008~9||Japan||2006||Sell This Version|
|CBS 88272||Santana||Moonflower (2xLP, Album, RP)||CBS||CBS 88272||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|40-88272||Santana||Moonflower (Cass, Album, RE)||CBS||40-88272||Europe||1978||Sell This Version|
|MILLEN 8||Santana||Moonflower (2xCD, Album, RE, Num)||Columbia||MILLEN 8||Europe||1999||Sell This Version|