|A4||Let The Children Play||2:38|
|A6||I'll Be Waiting||5:18|
|B2||Black Magic Woman||3:13|
|B4||Dance Sister Dance (Baila Mi Hermana)||7:43|
|B5||Europa (Earth's Cry Heaven's Smile)||6:06|
|C1||She's Not There||4:08|
|C2||Flor D'Luna (Moonflower)||5:00|
|C4||Head, Hands & Feet (Drum Solo)||2:36|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Rolling Stones Mobile
- Recorded At – Olympiahalle Munich
- Recorded At – Foire des Vins-Colmar
- Recorded At – Pavillon De Paris
- Recorded At – Hammersmith Odeon
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, San Francisco
- Mixed At – The Automatt
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Flying D Music
- Published By – Marquis Music
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Arranged By [String], Performer [String] – Tom Coster
- Art Direction – Herb Greene, Roslav Szaybo
- Bass [Fender] – David Margen (tracks: A1,A2, A7, B1, C1, C2, D1, D2), Pablo Tellez (tracks: A3 to A6, B2 to B5, C3, D3, D4)
- Congas, Bongos, Surdo, Cowbell, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Raul Rekow
- Drums [Yamaha], Percussion – Graham Lear
- Engineer – Glen Kolotkin (tracks: A6)
- Engineer [Assistant, Recording In Europe] – Chiao Ng, Peter Crumb, Peter Stevens
- Engineer [Recording In Europe] – Rod Thear
- Graphics – John Paul Jones (4), Russ Anderson (2)
- Guitar, Congas, Timbales, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Devadip Carlos Santana*
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Greg Walker
- Leader [Musical Direction] – Devadip Carlos Santana*, Tom Coster
- Mastered By – TY* (tracks: C1 to C4)
- Mixed By – Tom Vicari*
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Chris Minto
- Organ [Hammond], Electric Piano [Yamaha Electric Grand, Fender Rhodes], Synthesizer [Arp Omni, Arp Dgx Pro Solist, Arp Odessey, Arp String Ensemble, Mini Moog], Vibraphone [Vibes], Marimba, Backing Vocals – Tom Coster
- Photography By [Inside Sleeves: Devadip Carlos Santana] – Heavy Photo
- Photography By [Inside Sleeves: Hand Percussion] – Don Briggs
- Photography By [Inside Sleeves: Santana Band] – Dennis Callahan, Don Briggs, Ethan Russell, Richard McCaffree
- Photography By [Outside And Inside Covers] – Yoshikazu Shirakava
- Producer – Devadip Carlos Santana*, Tom Coster
- Producer [Associated] – Bill Graham (2), Ray Etzler
- Producer [Production In Europe], Recorded By [Live Recording In Europe] – David Rubinson & Friends, Inc.
- Recorded By – George Engfer, Tom Vicari*
- Synthesizer [Pro Soloist] – Tommy Coster Jr. (tracks: A7)
- Timbales, Congas, Bells [Bell Tree] – Jose "Chepito" Areas* (tracks: A3 to A5, B2 to B5, C3, D3, D4)
- Timbales, Guiro, Maracas – Pete Escovedo (tracks: A7, B1, C1, C2)
- Written-By – Devadip Carlos Santana* (tracks: A2 to B1, B5, D1, D2), David Rubinson (tracks: B4), Gabor Szabo (tracks: B3), Graham Lear (tracks: C4), Jose Areas* (tracks: A5), Leon "Ndugu" Chancler* (tracks: B4), Leon Patillo (tracks: A4), Peter Green (2) (tracks: B2), Rod Argent (tracks: C1), Santana Blues Band* (tracks: C3, D3), Santana (tracks: D4), Tom Coster (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B4, B5, C2, D1), Tommy Coster Jr. (tracks: A7)
© 1977 CBS Inc.
A3 to A5, B2 to B5, C3, C4, D3, D4 recorded live in Europe, December 1976.
Using the Mobile Recording Facilities of The Rolling Stones, London.
The audiences at the Olympiahalle-Munich, Germany, The Foire des Vins-Colmar, France, The Pavillion de Paris-Paris, France and Hammersmith Odeon-London, England were an inspiration to the band.
Live Recording and Production in Europe by David Rubinson & Friends, Inc.
New songs recorded at CBS Recording Studios in San Francisco.
Mixed at The Automatt San Francisco.
Made in England
Interpak II by Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd., England
Published by: Carlin Music (Tracks: A1 to B1, B4, C2 to D4)
Published by: Cop. Con (Track B2, B5)
Published by: Flying D Music (Track B3)
Published by: Marquis Music (Track C1)
Issued in a Gatefold sleeve with printed innersleeves.
Tracks A1 and A2 have a combined duration of 2:44.
This UK issue differes from this one in that it has Label Codes on the sleeve and labels and distribution codes on the back of the sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, A-side): S CBS 82324 A° 88272
- Matrix / Runout (Label, B-side): S CBS 82324 B° 88272
- Matrix / Runout (Label, C-side): S CBS 82325 A° 88272
- Matrix / Runout (Label, D-side): S CBS 82325 B° 88272
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, etched): CBS.88272.A.3 82324.A.3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, etched): CBS.88272.B.2 82324.B.2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, C-side, etched): CBS-88272-A4 88272 . C4 TY
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, D-side, etched): CBS-88272-B-3 88272 . D-3
- Matrix / Runout (Labels): (PG 34914)
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Rights Society: none
- Other (Distribution Code, in circle): 62
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 252
Other Versions (5 of 64) View All
|C2 34914, 34914||Santana||Moonflower (2xLP, Album, Pit)||Columbia, Columbia||C2 34914, 34914||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|CBS 88272||Santana||Moonflower (2xLP, Album, RP)||CBS||CBS 88272||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|MHCP 1008~9||Santana||Moonflower (2xCD, Album, Ltd, Vin)||Sony Records Int'l||MHCP 1008~9||Japan||2006||Sell This Version|
|MILLEN 8||Santana||Moonflower (2xCD, Album, RE, Num)||Columbia||MILLEN 8||Europe||1999||Sell This Version|
|SRCS 6253-4||Santana||Moonflower (2xCD, Album, RE)||Sony Records||SRCS 6253-4||Japan||1992||Sell This Version|