- Arranged By – Øivind Westby (tracks: B, CD-4, CD-5)
- Art Direction – Satyr Wongraven
- Bass – Victor Brandt
- Brass – Kringkastingsorkesteret*, Oslo Filharmoniske Orkester
- Design [Cover Design] – Martin Kvamme
- Drums [Battery] – Frost (11)
- Engineer – Erik Ljunggren (tracks: CD-2, CD-3), Mike Hartung (tracks: CD-2, CD-3)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Lars Klokkerhaug (tracks: A, B, CD-1, CD-4, CD-5)
- Guitar – Steinar Gundersen (tracks: B, CD-4, CD-5)
- Guitar [Additional] – Snorre Ruch (tracks: A, CD-1)
- Guitar [Guitar Solo] – Knut "Euroboy" Schreiner* (tracks: CD-3)
- Mastered By – Espen Berg (tracks: B, CD-4, CD-5)
- Mixed By – Jeff "Critter" Newell, Satyr Wongraven
- Music By, Lyrics By – Satyr Wongraven
- Photography By [Gatefold Photo] – Marcel Lelienhof
- Vocals, Guitar – Satyr Wongraven
- Written-By [Co-written By] – Snorre Ruch (tracks: A, CD-1)
Printed inner sleeve.
"My Skin Is Cold" engineered and mixed at Sonic Society, April 2008.
"Live Through Me" and "Existential Fear-Questions" engineered during the recording sessions of Volcano in 2001/2002.
Mixed at Puk Studio, 2002.
These two songs have only been released as bonus songs on the LP edition of Volcano and have been re-mastered, March 2008.
"Repined Bastard Nation" and "Mother North" recorded live at the Gjallarhorn show at Sentrum Scene in Oslo, November 2006.
Mixed at Sonic Society.
Brass performed by musicians from Kringkastingorkesteret and Oslo Filharmoniske Orkester.
Mastered at Living Room.
℗&© 2008 Kaleidoscope.
Issued under license from Kaleidoscope to the All Blacks B.V.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 016861792282
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Stamped): B831901-01 A1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Stamped): B831901-01 B1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (CD): manufactured by optimal media production A831899-01
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L571
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9723