Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The World Is New
Producer – Craig Nepp, Save FerrisProducer [Additional] – Clive Goddard
|2||Nobody But Me||3:05|
Producer [Additional] – Clive GoddardWritten-By – M. Holton*, M. Molnar*
|4||Come On Eileen
Producer – Clive Goddard, Save FerrisWritten-By – K. Adams*, J. Paterson*, K. Rowland*
|6||Sorry My Friend||3:05|
Orchestrated By [Strings] – Richard Benbow, Simon WarnerProducer [Additional] – Clive Goddard
Producer [Additional] – Clive GoddardVocals [Additional] – Starpool Elementary School Choir
Producer [Additional] – Clive Goddard
|11||Everything I Want To Be
Orchestrated By – Richard Benbow
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Pressed By – Sony Music – S0148820810-0101
- Produced For – Jill Music Ltd.
- Recorded By – NRG Studios
- Recorded By – The Hook
- Recorded By – Front Page Studios
- Recorded By – Sonica Studios, London
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Published By – Mashpotato Music
- Published By – Mike And Miré Publishing
- Published By – Mochi Music
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Kevin Adams Music Ltd.
- Alto Saxophone – Eric Zamora
- Art Direction, Design – Bill Uechi
- Artwork [Patron Of The Arts] – Frank Harkins
- Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Kid Tracy
- Bass – Bill Uechi
- Cello – Ed Jeffries
- Drums – Marc Harismendy
- Engineer [2nd] – Greg Collins, Kenji Nakai, Lisa Lewis, Steve Mixdorf
- Engineer [Strings] – Mat Clark
- Guitar, Vocals, Piano, Organ – Brian Mashburn
- Management [For Buzz Promotion/Artist Development] – Chris Baca
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By, Engineer – Clive Goddard
- Organ [Hammond], Electric Piano – Paul Hampton (2) (tracks: 2, 5 to 8)
- Photography By – Nathaniel Welch
- Producer – Peter Collins (tracks: 2 to 11)
- Trombone – T-Bone Willy
- Trumpet – José Castellanos
- Viola – Naomi Fairhurst
- Violin [1st] – Howard Gott
- Violin [2nd] – Laura Williams
- Vocals – Monique Powell
- Written-By – B. Mashburn* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 11), M. Powell* (tracks: 7, 8, 11)
"The World Is New" recorded at Front Page Studios, Burbank and The Hook Studios, North Hollywood.
Strings recorded at Sonica, London.
Mixed at The Record Plant Studios, Hollywood.
Mastered at Precision Mastering.
Tracks 1, 3, 6, 9 & 10 are re-recorded 1997 versions.
© 1997 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
℗ 1997 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Distribution Sony Music.
All songs © 1996 Mashpotato Music except "Superspy" © 1995 Mashpotato Music/Mike and Miré Publishing, "Everything I Want To Be" © 1995 Mashpotato Music/Mōchi Music, "Lies" & "Little Differences" © 1997 Mashpotato Music/Mōchi Music and "Come On Eileen" published by Colgems-EMI Music Inc. and Kevin Adams.
Made in Austria
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099748 820822
- Barcode (String): 5099748820822
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Rights Society: SACEM/BIEM
- Other: 01-488208-10
- Other: CDC
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S0148820810-0101 12 A1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94Y4
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|ET 68183||Save Ferris||It Means Everything (Cass, Album)||Epic||ET 68183||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|758.421/2-488208||Save Ferris||It Means Everything (CD, Album)||Epic, Starpool Records||758.421/2-488208||Brazil||1997||Sell This Version|
|CDMI 488208||Save Ferris||It Means Everything (CD, Album)||Epic||CDMI 488208||Mexico||1997||Sell This Version|
|EK 68183||Save Ferris||It Means Everything (CD, Album)||Epic||EK 68183||Canada||1997||Sell This Version|
|EPC 488208 9||Save Ferris||It Means Everything (2xCD, Album, Ltd)||Epic||EPC 488208 9||Europe||1997||Sell This Version|