Tracklist Hide Credits
- Marketed By – Edsel Records
- Licensed From – Angel Air Ltd
- Licensed From – Peter Byford
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Peter Byford
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Angel Air
- Copyright (c) – Demon Music Group Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Overseas Holding Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Bug Music Ltd.
- Published By – Jewel Music Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited
- Recorded At – Karo Musikstudio, Brackel
- Recorded At – Hey You Studios, Vienna
- Recorded At – Gems Studios
- Recorded At – Twilight Hall Studios
- Mixed At – Karo Musikstudio
- Artwork, Cover [Art], Cover [Painting] – Paul Raymond Gregory*
- Artwork, Design, Concept By, Other [Photos], Photography [Casebook] – Kai Swillus
- Backing Vocals – Hacky Hackmann, Toby Jepson
- Bass, Keyboards – Nibbs Carter
- Cover, Design – A Punkt M Punkt, Artpool
- Design [Book], Artwork [Book] – Tony Hodsoll
- Drums – Fritz Randow, Jörg Michael, Nigel Glockler
- Engineer – Nikolo Kotzev
- Engineer [Assistant] – John Mc Lane
- Executive Producer, Producer – Rainer Hänsel
- Graphics, Design – Sandra Hiltmann
- Keyboards – Matthias Ulmer
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Gigi Skokan
- Lead Guitar – Doug Scarratt, Graham Oliver, Paul Quinn (2)
- Mixed By – Herman Frank
- Other [Project co-ordination] – Val Jennings
- Other [Studio Assistance] – Daniel Klecker
- Photography [Booklet] – Dirk Zumpe, Nicola Rübenberg, Sam Scott Hunter*
- Photography [Booklet], Photography [Casebook] – Thorsten Eichhorst, Wolfgang Guerster
- Producer, Mixed By – Saxon
- Producer, Mixed By, Engineer – Kalle Trapp
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Herwig Ursin
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Engineer – Charlie Bauerfeind
- Recorded By – Graham Royce, Peter Cebul
- Vocals, Engineer, Producer, Mixed By, Executive Producer, Cover, Concept By, Backing Vocals – Biff Byford
Albuns 1 - 3 issued under licence from Angel Air Ltd/Peter Byford.
Remainder issued under licence from Peter Byford/Saxon
This compilation ℗ 2017 Peter Byford/Saxon.
© 2017 Demon Music Group Ltd. Marketed by Edsel, a division of the Demon Music Group Ltd, London, W12 7FA.
The Demon Music Group is a BBC Worldwide company.
Manufactured in the EU.
Logo Of British Board of Film Classification (bbfc) 15 Years Old (Strong Sex, Violence). Suitable only for persons of 15 years and over, not to be supplied to any person below that age.
No Regional Restrictions NTSC.
Classics Re-Recorded (Bonus CD)
Released in 2001 as a bonus CD with the initial release of "Killing Ground", Steamhammer 2470723
Lionheart Studio Audio - Rough Mix (Bonus CD)
Originally issued on the bonus DVD in the 2006 edition of the album, Steamhammer 38978643
Into The Labyrinth DVD
1. "Perceval" - Biff plays King Arthur in this Spanish Art Film)
2. "Let There Be Light" - Documentary about the Live Staging and Lighting
3. Audio Interview with Biff Byford - Biff Talks about the Songs on 'Into The Labyrinth'
On The Page 23 of Solid Ball Of Rock Booklet
Booklet photograph thanks -
Back cover, 22 & 23 - Wolfgang Guerster
Page 5 - Dirk Zumpe
Page 9 & 11 - Thorsten Eichholz
Page 13 & 14 - Nicola Ruenberg
Page 19 - Sam Scott Hunter
Casebook photograph thanks -
Page 1 - Thorsten Eichholz
Page 6, 10 & 11 - Wolfgang Guerster
Page 8 - Kai Swillus
Project co-ordination -
Book design and artwork -
Tony Hodsoll at Wildlife
CD mastering - Alchemy
DVD authoring - Premier
Very special thanks - Biff Byford
The Solid Book Of Rock Box Set contains: 11 CDs, alll nine studio albums (with eight bonus tracks) issued between 1991 and 2009, along with two bonus CDs: Classics Re-Recorded originally issued with the initial pressings of Killing Ground, and Lionheart – rough studio mix, which was originally put out on the 2006 limited edition.
The new set also comes with 3 DVDs – the limited edition DVDs originally released with Lionheart (issued in 2004), The Inner Sanctum (2007)and Into The Labyrinth (2009).
Everything is packaged in a large format 12 x 12 book (the new cover painting is by Paul Gregory), 24 page booklet which has all the lyrics and credits, and photos.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 014797 896178
- Label Code: LC 13235
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): SAXONBOX03/DISC1 D71242
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): SAXONBOX03/DISC2 D71044
- Matrix / Runout (CD 3): SAXONBOX03/DISC3 D71045
- Matrix / Runout (CD 4): SAXONBOX03/DISC4 D71043
- Matrix / Runout (CD 5): SAXONBOX03/DISC5 D71048
- Matrix / Runout (CD 6): SAXONBOX03/DISC6 D71049
- Matrix / Runout (CD 7): SAXONBOX03/DISC7 D71050
- Matrix / Runout (CD 8): SAXONBOX03/DISC8 D71107
- Matrix / Runout (CD 9): SAXONBOX03/DISC9 D71108
- Matrix / Runout (CD 10): SAXONBOX03/DISC10 D71135
- Matrix / Runout (CD 11): SAXONBOX03/DISC11 D71136
- Matrix / Runout (DVD 1): SAXONBOX03/DVD1 D62915
- Matrix / Runout (DVD 2): SAXONBOX03/DVD2 D62812
- Matrix / Runout (DVD 3): SAXONBOX03/DVD3 D62939
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI LD02
- Mastering SID Code (DVD): IFPI LD02