|A2||All Night Long|
|A3||For Whom Does The Bell Toll|
|A4||Horsemen Of The Apocalypse|
|B1||Stop The Rock|
|B3||Hell On Wheels|
|B4||Let Us Pray|
|C2||Hell On Wheels|
|C3||Rolling Like Thunder|
|C4||Into The Labyrinth|
|D1||Fighting For The Right (Live)|
|D3||Hell Hotel (Live)|
|D4||Rock Don't Live Here Anymore (Live)|
|Hell Hotel / Dead On My Feet 7"|
|E2||Dead On My Feet|
- Mastered At – Temple Of Disharmony
- Bass – Gary Crowe (tracks: A1, A2, E1, E2), Nigel Shaw (2) (tracks: A3 to D5)
- Compiled By – Thorsten Thormann
- Drums – Paul Brookes (3) (tracks: C3 to D5), Steve Riley (6) (tracks: A1 to C2, E1, E2)
- Guitar – Dave Parrish (2) (tracks: A3 to D5), Paul Britton
- Layout – André Tueroff, Rich Walker*
- Liner Notes – Paul Britton
- Lyrics By – Britton*
- Remastered By – Patrick W. Engel
- Vocals – Andy Lewis (9) (tracks: A1, A2, E1, E2), Paul Britton (tracks: A3 to D5)
150 x white/ red splatter vinyl + Obi
200 x red vinyl (this one)
400 x black vinyl
A1, A2 recorded at Fairmorn Studio, Birmingham December 1981.
E1, E2 recorded at South Road Studios, Erdingtom Birmingham June 1982.
A3 to B4 recorded at The Pitstop, Birmingham September 1983.
C1, C2 recorded at FSR Studios, Birmingham August 1984.
C3, C4 recorded at Central Studio, Birmingham March 1985.
D1 to D4 recorded live at the Railway, Birmingham 1985.
D5 recorded live Tamworth Art Centre 1985.
Remastered at Temple Of Disharmony in 2011.
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|HRR 178||Scarab (7)||Rolling Like Thunder (2xLP, Comp + 7", Single)||High Roller Records||HRR 178||Germany||2011||Sell This Version|
|HRR 178 CD||Scarab (7)||Rolling Like Thunder (2xCD, Comp, RM)||High Roller Records||HRR 178 CD||Germany||2011||Sell This Version|
|HRR 178||Scarab (7)||Rolling Like Thunder (2xLP, Comp, Whi + 7", Single, Whi)||High Roller Records||HRR 178||Germany||2011||Sell This Version|