Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Recorded At – Mastersound Studio, Virginia Beach
- Recorded At – Patchwerk Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Soundtrack Studios
- Recorded At – Mirror Image Recorders
- Mixed At – The Beats Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered By – RJ*
- Mixed By – Mike Dean
- Producer – Kanye West (tracks: B1 to B3), The Neptunes (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Recorded By – Andrew Coleman (3) (tracks: A1 to A3), Craig Smith (3) (tracks: B1 to B3), Jaime Garcia* (tracks: B1 to B3), Mike Wilson (tracks: A1 to A3), Tommy Uzzo (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Written-By – B. Jordan*, C. Hugo* (tracks: A1 to A3), F. Long* (tracks: B1 to B3), K. West* (tracks: B1 to B3), P. Williams* (tracks: A1 to A3), S. Moy* (tracks: B1 to B3)
Distributed by Universal Music & Video Distribution Corp.
Made in the U.S.A.
Side A recorded by Andrew Coleman at Mastersound Studio, Virginia Beach, VA and by Mike Wilson at Patchwerk Recordings, Atlanta, GA.
Side B recorded by Craig Smith and Jaime [sic] Garcia at Soundtrack Recording Studios, NYC and by Tommi Uzzo at Mirror Image Recorders, NYC.
All tracks mixed […] for Dean's List Productions at The Beats Studio, Houston, TX.
Side A: Faith Evans appears courtesy of Bad Boy Records.
"In Cold Blood" contains a sample of "<a href="http://www.discogs.com/master/159683">And This Is Love</a>" written by Sylvia Moy and Frederick Long and published by Jobete Music (ASCAP). Performed by Gladys Knight And The Pips. Used courtesy of Motown Records.
Side A: ASCAP/BMI
Side B: ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 44007 78981 0
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side A): DEFR-15705-1A RJ STERLING I
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side B): DEFR-15705-1B X RJ STERLING I
- Rights Society: ASCAP/BMI