Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Recorded At – The Beats Studio
- Recorded At – Soundtrack Studios
- Recorded At – Mirror Image Recorders
- Recorded At – Baseline Studios
- Recorded At – Daddy's House Recording Studio
- Recorded At – The Durt Factory Studios, VA
- Recorded At – Draper House Studio
- Recorded At – Patchwerk Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Mastersound Studio, Virginia Beach
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Quad Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Mixed At – The Beats Studio
- Produced For – Dean's List Productions
- Produced For – Great Wall Of China Productions
- Produced For – Konman Entertainment, Inc.
- Produced For – Top Of New York Entertainment
- Produced For – Lee Stone Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – DMP (5)
- Produced For – Teamsta Entertainment L.L.C.
- Produced For – Jones & Draper Company
- Produced For – Draper, Inc.
- Produced For – Soundlofer Music Inc.
- Produced For – Desert Storm
- Produced For – Skane Management
- Produced For – Audio-Tone Recordings
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – The Beats Studio
- A&R [Administration] – Erica "Moon Unit" Novich*
- Administrator [Recording Administration] – Vol S. Davis III
- Art Direction, Design – B. Jordan*, Louis Marino
- Coordinator [Production] – Homer "Tray" Armstrong
- Creative Director – Rick Patrick
- Executive-Producer – B. Jordan*, J. Prince*
- Lacquer Cut By – RJ*
- Legal – Ed Butts*, L. Londell McMillan, Ronette Bowie
- Management [Business Affairs] – Karen Hope*
- Management [Marketing] – Suzanne E. Burge*
- Mastered By – Freaky Dean
- Other [Stylist] – Monica Morrow
- Other [The making sure s**t got done crew] – India Fendrick, Mitzi Gallardo
- Photography By – Vincent Soyez
- Producer [Associate Producers] – Randy Acker, Tina M. Davis*
A2 - Safe
contains excerpts from "I've Got Nothing To Lose But The Blues" written by Clarence Reid and published by EMI Longitude Music (BMI). Performed by Gwen McCrae. Produced under license from Rhino Entertainment Co. by arrangement with Warner Special Products. Also used courtesy of EMI (UK) Ltd.
A3 - In Cold Blood
contains a sample of "And This Is Love" written by Sylvia Moy and Frederick Long and published byJobete Music (ASCAP). Performed by Gladys Knight and The Pips. Used courtesy of Motown Records.
B1 - Guess Who's Back
contains excerpts from "Sunrise" written by M. Sutton, B. Sutton and T. DePierro, published by Jobete Music Co. Inc. (ASCAP). Performed by The Originals. Used courtesy of Motown Records LP, under license from Universal Music Enterprises
B2 - On My Block
contains excerpts from "Be Real Black For Me" written by Roberta Flack, Donny Hathaway and Charles Mann, published by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)/BMG Music Publishing (ASCAP). Performed by Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway. Produced under license from Atlantic Recording Corp. by arrangement with Warner Special Products. Used by permission.
B3 - Keep Me Down
features samples from the Tom Rush recording "The Cuckoo" produced under license from Elektra Entertainment By arrangement with Warner Special Products.
D2 - Heaven
contains excerpts from "That Heaven Kind Of Feeling" written by Roy Moore, Jr. and published by EMI Longitude Music (BMI). Performed by The Dramatics. Used courtesy of MCA Records, under license from Universal Music Enterprises.
D3 - I Ain't One
contains a portion of the composition "North America" written by Lenny Lee Goldsmith & Fred Webb, published by Famous Music Corporation (ASCAP)/Ensign Music Corporation (BMI)/All Seasons Music (SCAP)/New Seasons Music (BMI)
Made in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 31458 69091 7
- Barcode (String): 731458690917
- Matrix / Runout (Label all sides): 314 586 911-1 (314 586 909-1)
- Matrix / Runout: 314-586-910-1A X 1 RJ STERLING
- Matrix / Runout: 314-586-910-1B X 1 RJ STERLING
- Matrix / Runout: 314-586-911-1A X 1 RJ STERLING
- Matrix / Runout: 314-586-911-1B X 1 RJ STERLING
Other Versions (5 of 11) View All
|063 239-2||Scarface (3)||The Fix (CD, Album)||Def Jam South||063 239-2||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|314 586 909-2||Scarface (3)||The Fix (CD, Album, Enh, Dig)||Def Jam South, Skinny Gangster Music Corp., J. Prince Entertainment||314 586 909-2||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|314 586 909-2||Scarface (3)||The Fix (CD, Album, Enh)||Def Jam South||314 586 909-2||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|314 586 910-2||Scarface (3)||The Fix (CD, Album, Promo, cle)||Def Jam South||314 586 910-2||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|314 586 909-4||Scarface (3)||The Fix (Cass, Album)||Def Jam South||314 586 909-4||US||2002||Sell This Version|