- Cello – Robert Scheiwein
- Cello [2nd Cello] – Richard Harand (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Composed By – Schubert*
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Gordon Parry
- Ensemble – Vienna Philharmonic Quartet* (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Mastered By – W (12)
- Painting [Front Of The Sleeve] – Caspar David Friedrich
- Sleeve Notes, Producer [Uncredited] – Erik Smith
- Viola – Rudolf Streng
- Violin – Otto Strasser (tracks: A1 to B2), Willi Boskovsky
This LP was most probably not released with the ED1 label.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "MADE IN ENGLAND" at 11 o'clock
- "℗ 1965"
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on both sides
- Tax code "K/T"
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- Bold "STEREO" on spine
- "© 1965, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- "Printed in England by Robert Stace."
- Sleeve notes in English on back
- SXL 6173 on sleeve
- SXL.6173 on labels
- Recorded 16 - 19 March 1964 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Labelography code: ED2
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 6173
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-6663-1W N KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-6664-1W N KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.6663
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.6664
- Other (Tax code on labels): K/T