Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd.
- Recorded At – Discoball Jazzfest
- Recorded At – Stratosphere Sound
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – New Home
- Mastered At – The Edit Suite
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Cherry River Music Co.
- Published By – John Legend Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Kobalt
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – More Water from Nazareth Publishing
- Published By – I Like Turtles Music
- Published By – Fists Of Fury Music
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Manufactured By – Universal Music Canada Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music Canada Inc.
- Artwork – Neil Krug
- Design – Trevor Tarczynski
- Engineer [Additional] – Angelo Vasquez, Jean-Luc Cohen
- Executive-Producer – Amanda Ghost
- Management [Big Life Management] – Jazz Summers
- Management [Scissor Sisters Inc.] – Aimee Phillips
- Mastered By – Nigel Walton
- Performer [Scissor Sisters Are] – Ana Matronic, Babydaddy, Del Marquis, Jake Shears
"Baby Come Home"
John Legend appears courtesy of Getting Out Out Dreams and Columbia Records
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd./Cherry River Music o/b/o John Legend Publishing (BMI)
"Keep Your Shoes On", "Only The Horses", "Best In Me" and "Somewhere"
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd./Copyright Control admin. by Kobalt
Produced for The Neptunes
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / EMI April Music Inc. o/b/o itself and More Water From Nazareth (ASCAP)
"Year Of Living Dangerously"
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / I Like Turtles Music
"Let's Have A Kiki", "San Luis Obispo", "Self Control", "Let's Have A Kiki" and "F*** Yeah"
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Copyright Control admin. by Kobalt, Copyright Control
"The Secret Life Of Letters"
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / Fists Of Fury Music (BMI)
All songs recorded at Discoball Jazzfest Studios and Stratosphere in New York, SARM in London and New Home in Berlin
Mastered at The Edit Suite except track 7 mastered at The Exchange
℗© 2012 Polydor Ltd. A Universal Music Company.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 6 02537 00441 6
- Barcode (Text): 602537004416
- Matrix / Runout: LT40 3700441 #120508V01
- ASIN: B007IVD9PM
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT40
Other Versions (5 of 18) View All
|3700441||Scissor Sisters||Magic Hour (CD, Album)||Polydor||3700441||UK & Europe||2012||Sell This Version|
|37030570||Scissor Sisters||Magic Hour (CD, Album, Sig + DVD + Dlx)||Polydor||37030570||UK||2012||Sell This Version|
|37030570||Scissor Sisters||Magic Hour (CD, Album + DVD + Dlx)||Polydor||37030570||UK||2012||Sell This Version|
|3700441||Scissor Sisters||Magic Hour (CD, Album)||Polydor||3700441||Malaysia||2012||Sell This Version|
|none||Scissor Sisters||Magic Hour (17xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Polydor||none||UK & Ireland||2012|