Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Night (Radio Edit)||3:24|
|2||The Night (Club Mix)||5:52|
|3||The Night (Starsplash Rmx)
Remix, Producer [Additional Production] – Starsplash
|4||The Night (Langenhagen Rmx)
Producer – DJ Gollum, DJatwork Schuby*, DJ YannyRemix – Langenhagen
Written-By – H.P. Baxxter, Jay Frog, J. Thele*, Rick J. Jordan
Film Director [Video] – Kolja Brandt, Michael Menke
- Published By – Sangy SRL
- Published By – Loop Dance Constructions Musikverlag GmbH
- Published By – Hanseatic
- Produced At – Loop D.C. Studio 1
- Remixed At – Essential Studio 2
- Produced At – Essential Studio 2
- Produced For – Essential Music Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sheffield Tunes
- Copyright (c) – Sheffield Tunes
- Printed By – Optimal Germany
- Manufactured By – Optimal Germany
- Distributed By – Edel Distribution GmbH
- Made By – Optimal Germany
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A381323
- Artwork, Photography By [Photo Manipulation By] – Marc Schilkowski
- Lyrics By [M.C.] – H.P. Baxxter a.k.a. 'The Mic Wrecker'*
- Management – Jens Thele
- Mixed By, Engineer – Rick J. Jordan
- Photography By [Original Photos] – Frank-Lothar Lange
- Vocals [Female Vocals By] – Nikk
- Written-By, Composed By – Addoms* (tracks: 1 to 4, Video), H.P. Baxxter (tracks: 1 to 4, Video), Jay Frog (tracks: 1 to 4, Video), J. Thele* (tracks: 1 to 4, Video), Lino Nicolosi (tracks: 1 to 4, Video), Rick J. Jordan (tracks: 1 to 4, Video)
'Cordyline' published by Loop Dance Constructions Musikverlag GmbH/Hanseatic.
Track 1, 2+5 made at Loop D.C. Studio 1, Hamburg, Europe.
Track 3: Remix and additional production by Starsplash at Essential Studio 2 D-Burg for Essential Music Productions 2003.
℗&© 2003 Sheffield Tunes
'The Night' is taken from the album 'The Stadium Techno Experience'
Printed and manufactured in Germany by Optimal
Distributed by Edel Distribution GmbH
Printed on CD:
℗+©2003 Sheffield Tunes.
Made in Germany by Optimal.
Enhanced part "Scooter Media Navigator" includes "The Night - The Video / Behind The Scenes-Pictures and more".
"The Night" is a cover version of Valerie Dore - The Night.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 029758 488454
- Barcode (Scanned): 4029758488454
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 11045
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media production A381323-01
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L571
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9702
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 9712
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 9724
Other Versions (5 of 21) View All
|none||Scooter||The Night (VHS, Promo)||Edel||none||Germany||2003||Sell This Version|
|0149406STU||Scooter||The Night (CD, Single, Car)||Sheffield Tunes||0149406STU||Europe||2003||Sell This Version|
|VLMX1463-3||Scooter||The Night (12")||Vale Music||VLMX1463-3||Spain||2003||Sell This Version|
|0149005STUP||Scooter||The Night (CD, Maxi, Promo)||Sheffield Tunes||0149005STUP||Germany||2003||Sell This Version|
|014900-0 STU||Scooter||The Night (12")||Sheffield Tunes||014900-0 STU||UK||2003||Sell This Version|