- Band [Scotch Is] – Amos van der Hum, Jan Veldhuis, Nathan Bruning, Pipe Major Tetmies, Sam van der Hum, Sjoerd van Lee, Wouter Sieuwerts
- Cameraman [Camera], Film Editor [Montage] – Jan Veldhuis, Steef van Lent
- Design [Omslag] – niet vouwen a.u.b.
- Film Director [Documentaire] – Steef van Lent
- Lyrics By [Tekst], Music By [Muziek] – Scotch (5)
- Recorded By [Audio Opnames], Mixed By [Mixing] – Jochem Smaal
Recorded by Jochem Staal for Fakking Gijsje Radijsje Studios.
Verdronken Land (Sunken Land) is an ode to the Sophiapolder, an uninhabited island as big as 80 hectares nearby Dordrecht.
Scotch has practiced on this island for a year in the loft of an old farm.
They have recorded this album on the Sophiapolder one week before the polder was given back to the river.
The DVD which is included contains a documentairy about the last week of the Sophiapolder.