- Alto Saxophone, Flute – Bradley Grant
- Art Direction [Assistance], Design [Assistance] – Chris Bigg (2), v23
- Art Direction, Design – Vaughan Oliver
- Artwork [Original Letter Art] – Philpott
- Cello, Soloist – Philip Sheppard
- Co-producer, Programmed By, Effects [Sound Manipulation] – Peter Walsh
- Concept By [Original] – Scott Walker
- Conductor [Orchestra] – Mark Warman
- Engineer [Assistant At Air-edel] – Mick Taylor (4)
- Engineer [Assistant At Metropolis] – Matt Paul
- Liner Notes – Rafael Bonachela, Scott Walker
- Orchestra – London Sinfonietta
- Orchestrated By, Programmed By, Effects [Sound Manipulation] – Mark Warman
- Percussion – Alasdair Malloy
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Steven Price*
- Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Andy Findon*
- Written-By, Producer, Orchestrated By – Scott Walker
Dance performed by CandoCo Dance Company.
Choreography by Rafael Bonachela.
Music commissioned by The South Bank Centre with support from London Sinfonietta.
Direction: Rafael Bonachela
Production Designer: Torsten Neeland
Lighting Designer: Guy Hoare
Choreographer's Assistant: Stine Nilsen
Music recorded at Metropolis Studios, London. Orchestra recorded at Angel Recording Studios, London, mixed at Air-Edel Studios, London.
2000 copies packaged in Digipak with embossed slipcase.
Never to be reprinted (according to 4AD's website).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 52637 27312 0
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC-A): 652637273120
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress Arvato logo] 52397790/TAD2731CD 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB50
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 071051
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0768
- Label Code: LC05807
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|TAD 2731CDP||Scott Walker||And Who Shall Go To The Ball? And What Shall Go To The Ball? (CDr, Promo, Car)||4AD||TAD 2731CDP||UK||2007||Sell This Version|
|none||Scott Walker||And Who Shall Go To The Ball? And What Shall Go To The Ball? (CDr, Promo)||4AD||none||France||2007||Sell This Version|
|TAD 2731 CD||Scott Walker||And Who Shall Go To The Ball? And What Shall Go To The Ball? (CD, Album)||4AD||TAD 2731 CD||Russia||2008||Sell This Version|