Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Lost My Faith (Remix)
Remix [Uncredited] – Steve MacMillanWritten-By – Reggie Hamilton, Seal
|2||Newborn Friend (Morales Club Mix II)
Remix – David MoralesWritten-By – Seal
|3||I'm Alive (Sasha & BT's Atraxion Future Mix)||13:48|
|4||Killer (Single Version)||4:17|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Record Company – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Published By – Perfect Songs
- Published By – SPZ Music Inc.
- Published By – Hamiltone Music
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Beethoven Street Music Ltd.
- Produced For – Horn Productions
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
Published by Perfect Songs/SPZ Music, Inc. BMI/Hamiltone Music ASCAP
Killer published by MCA Music/Beethoven Street Music Ltd
Produced for Horn Productions
The production and mix information on the actual release refers to the original album version of "Lost My Faith", not the remix appearing on this single or the rest of the tracks. Nevertheless, all tracks are produced by Trevor Horn, including track 4, "Killer". No exact remix credits are listed, only the remix titles - which are mostly incorrect.
Listed and actual contents:
1. Lost My Faith (Trevor Horn Remix)
On the three promo versions of "Lost My Faith" with this same mix (currently listed on Discogs), it is simply titled "Remix" and credited to Steve MacMillan, not Trevor Horn.
2. Newborn Friend (Moralas Club Mix)
The correct name of this mix is "Morales Club Mix II" which is different from "Morales Club Mix" (8.35). Both are available on various releases of "Newborn Friend". 'Moralas' misspelling on both sleeve and disc.
4. Killer (Original Adamski Version) - Adamski
This is not the original Adamski version from 1990 (full length 5.35, edit/album 4.12). "Killer" was re-recorded for the first Seal album (produced by Trevor Horn) and then remixed by William Orbit for single release. Included here is the 'Single Version'.
No durations appear on release.
(Source for track 1 remix credit: "Lost My Faith" promo CD.)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 93624 46792 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624467922
- Label Code: LC 00392
- Other (Distribution Code): WE 739
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner logo] 936244679-2 06/99
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L012
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|9362 44679-2||Seal||Lost My Faith (CD, Maxi)||Warner Bros. Records||9362 44679-2||Australia||1999||Sell This Version|
|none||Seal||Lost My Faith (CD, Single, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||none||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|none||Seal||Lost My Faith (Remix) (CDr, Single, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||none||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|PRO-CD-9669-R||Seal||Lost My Faith (CD, Single, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||PRO-CD-9669-R||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|US-040-99-0028-0||Seal||Lost My Faith (VHS, Promo)||WEA Records||US-040-99-0028-0||UK||1999||Sell This Version|