- Manufactured By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – Beethoven St. Studios
- Recorded At – Can-Am Recorders
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – The Complex
- Recorded At – CTS Studios
- Recorded At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Recorded At – The Manor
- Recorded At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ZTT Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – ZTT Records Ltd.
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Anne Dudley
- Design – Michael • Nash Assoc.*
- Engineer – Gregg Jackman, Ren Swan, Robin Hancock, Steve MacMillian*, Tim Weidner, Tony Phillips
- Engineer [Assistant] – Richard Lowe, Steve Fitzmaurice
- Mixed By – Brian Malouf, Robin Hancock, Steve MacMillian*, Tim Weidner, Tony Phillips
- Musician – Andy Duncan, Bruce Woolley, Chester Kamen, Chrissie Schefts, Curt Bisquera, Denny Fongheiser, Doug Wimbish, Gary Maughn*, Gota Yashiki, Guy Isidore*, Guy Sigsworth, Ian Morrow, Jamie Muhoberac, John Robinson (2), Keith Le Blanc*, Kenji Suzuki, Luis Jardim, Maria Vidale, Mark Mancina, Mars Lasar, Paulinho Da Costa, Randall Jacobs*, Richard Cottle, Robin Hancock, Steve Pearce, Trevor Horn, Trevor Rabin
- Photography By [Additional Photography] – Philippe McClelland
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Richard Croft (2)
- Producer – Trevor Horn
- Written-By – Tinley* (tracks: 4), Sigsworth* (tracks: 1, 7, 9), Seal
The early/premix version was replaced by the later/final version with slightly alternate mixes of most of the tracks, while the catalog number remained the same.
The early/premix version can be identified by the matrix code "9031-74557-2", while the later/final version has "9031-74557-2.2". Also, the running time of the early/premix version is shorter (50:28 vs. 52:15), explained by the inclusion of shorter versions of "Crazy", "Wild" and "Violet". "Wild" is in fact a different recording altogether. The mix of "Killer" is also different. Various minor differences appear throughout the album and the only tracks that remained the same are 1, 6 and 8. The 'early' version is also mastered at a slightly lower volume. "Deep Water" and "Killer" are noticeably quieter. Additionally, the intro of "Crazy" and the 4:30-5:05 part in "Violet" are relatively much quieter than on the 'final' version.
At least three variations of the Germany made CD are known to exist, with minor visual differences - which have no relation to audio content. Visually, this early/premix version is identical to Variation 2 of the later/final version.
Later/final versions on German/Europe CD: Variation 1, Variation 2.
- - -
Studios: Mainly at Sarm West Studios but also A & M (LA), Beethoven Street (UK), CanAm (LA), Cherokee (LA), The Complex (LA), CTS (UK), Lionshare (LA), The Manor (UK), Ridge Farm (UK). And special thanks to: Wendy and Lisa and Susannah, Kenji Suzuki appears courtesy of Epic/Sony Records, Wendy and Lisa appears courtesy of Virgin Records.
℗ 1991 ZTT Records Ltd. except 3: ℗ 1990 ZTT Records Ltd. © 1991 ZTT Records Ltd. The copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by Warner Music UK Ltd. A Time Warner Company. Made in Germany.
May carry either of two stickers:
"Includes: / Future Love Paradise / Crazy / Killer / 9031-74557-2/4 / ZTT 9 C" or
"Includes: / Future Love Paradise / Crazy / Killer / 9031-74557-2/4".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9031-74557-2
- Barcode (Scanned): 090317455723
- Label Code: LC 4281
- Rights Society: Gema/Biem
- Price Code (France): WE833
- Matrix / Runout: 903174557-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: none
Other Versions (5 of 54) View All
|9031-74557-2||Seal||Seal (CD, Album)||ZTT||9031-74557-2||Europe||1991||Sell This Version|
|9 26627-4||Seal||Seal (Cass, Album)||Sire||9 26627-4||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|WU 1656, 9031-74557||Seal||Seal (Cass, Album)||UFO Group, ZTT||WU 1656, 9031-74557||Taiwan||1991||Sell This Version|
|9031-74557-4, ZTT9C||Seal||Seal (Cass, Album)||ZTT, ZTT||9031-74557-4, ZTT9C||UK & Europe||1991||Sell This Version|
|9 26627-2||Seal||Seal (CD, Album, Lon)||Sire||9 26627-2||US||1991||Sell This Version|