Tracklist Hide Credits
- Illustration [Front Cover] – Aubrey Beardsley
- Layout, Design – Tim Dent
- Performer [Second Decay Are] – Andreas S.*, Christian P.*
- Photography By [Architectural] – Reinhold Sippel
- Producer – Second Decay
- Remastered By – George Horn
- Synthesizer, Drum Machine [Rhythm Machines], Voice – Andreas S.*
- Voice, Percussion [Electronic], Synthesizer [Additional] – Christian P.*
- Words By, Music By – Second Decay (tracks: A1 to B4, B6)
Contains an 11x11 insert with lyrics.
Some copies come with a postcard.
Originally released in 1992 on CD format only.
ARP Odyssey, ARP 2600, Minimoog, PPG Wave 2, Wave 2.2, Roland SH-101,
SH-7, MC-202, Promars, CR-78, TR-808, Korg MS-20, SQ-10,
Mono/Poly, Minikorg, Teisco 110F, Solina String, WASP, Mellotron,
Drumulator, Syncussion, Elektro-Harmonix Vocoder and Effect Devices,
Roland Echos RE-201, SRE-555, Mutron Phaser, TAM-21, Flanger
This album was produced without MIDI.
It is dedicated to our beloved Synthesizers.
Produced by [...], Subway Studios July/August 1992
Remastered by [...], Fantasy Studios November 2009
© 2009 Dark Entries Records DE-003
Spine: Dark Entries Records, DE 003
© All songs by Second Decay 1992/2009
Many thanks to Veronica Vasicka and Minimal-Elektronik + for introducing me to these songs,
George Horn for his wisdom, Tim Dent for his portal vision, and Binky the magic ninja.
Durations do not appear on release.
1st catalog number appear on spine & labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): DE-003 AI 18652.I (2). .
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): DE-003 BI 18652.2 (2)..