Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||–Ishraqiyyun*||Balance Of The 19||4:14|
Composed By [Compositional Additives], Arranged By [Arrangement], Electronics [Manipulations] – Trey SpruanceGuitar [Live Guitar Improvisation] – Bill HoristVoice [Whispers] – Michel Chion
|5||–Ishraqiyyun*||Balthassar : Melchior : Caspar||6:30|
|6||–Electromagnetic Azoth*||The Left Hand Of Nothingness
Performer – Ches*, Jesse Quattro, Mike Dillon, Rich*, Shahzad*, Timb*Performer, Synthesizer [Synth Part Added Later], Autoharp [Part Added Later], Glockenspiel [Glock Part Added Later] – Trey*Performer, Viola [Overdubs On The Spot] – Eyvind*Vocals [Vocal Interlude Added Later] – Anonymous 13
|8||–NT Fan*||The Secret Mausoleum Of Mankind: Fetish Miniatures Of The Suicided Races||6:07|
- Copyright (c) – Web Of Mimicry
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Web Of Mimicry
- Manufactured By – Mimicry Recordings
- Distributed By – Revolver USA
- Recorded At – Hyde Street Studios
- Recorded At – Forking Paths Studio
- Recorded At – Coast Recorders
- Recorded At – Matt Chamberlain Studio
- Mixed At – Forking Paths Studio
- Mixed At – Lucky Cat Recording
- Duplicated By – newcyberian.com
- Bass – Shahzad Ismaily
- Drums – Ches Smith, Danny Heifetz, Matt Chamberlain
- Guitar [Prepared] – Bill Horist
- Layout – ButcherBaker
- Mixed By [Final Mix And Analog Transfer Assisted Mightily By] – Kurt Schlegel
- Performer [Power Drill] – Lucas Abela
- Producer, Tracking By [Overdub], Mixed By, Composed By [Original Compositions], Arranged By [Arranging], Design [Art Design And Collage], Baglama [Saz], Piano, Bass, Electric Guitar, Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Organ, Guitar [Baritone], Autoharp, Glockenspiel, Vocals, Percussion, Guitar [Pythagorean] – Trey Spruance
- Sarangi – Rich Doucette
- Tracking By [Drum / Bass] – Justin Phelps, Mell Dettmer, Randall Dunn
- Vibraphone [Vibes], Tabla – Mike Dillon
- Viola – Eyvind Kang
- Violin, Viola – Timb Harris
- Vocals – Jesse Quattro
- Vocals, Viola – Anonymous 13
Recorded at Hyde Street Studios, Forking Paths, Coast Recorders, Matt Chamberlain Studio. Mixed at Forking Paths. Final mix and analog transfer at Lucky Cat Studios.
Track 1 from UR "live" 7" (WOM 032 - 1972 / 2010). Vinyl version remixed for digital.
Track 2 from EM Azoth / Ishraqiyun split 7" (WOM 030 - 2007). Live in the studio. Vinyl version remixed for digital.
Track 3 from EM Azoth / Ishraqiyun split 7" (WOM 030 - 2007). Whispers are from Requiem. Extended (original) version remixed for digital.
Track 4 from UR 7" (WOM 031 - 1978 / 2010). Extended (original) version remixed for digital.
Track 5 previously unreleased. It's three variations on an Afghan folk melody, with added material. The second part is closest to the original.
Track 6 from EM Azoth / UR split 7" (WOM 029 - 2007). Semi aleatoric composition live in the studio. Vinyl version remixed for digital.
Track 7 is an oringinal (sic) UR version of a song Secret Chiefs 3 ripped off from them on "Book of Horizons" (2004).
Track 8 originally appeared in Bananafish #14 (2000)
©℗ 2010 Web of Mimicry
Manufactured by Mimicry Recordings
Distributed by Revolver USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 78033 30392 6
- Barcode: 678033303926
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): CD Replicated by newcyberian.com (SatelliteSupersonic) c1004465 IFPI LT002
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI LT002
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2N04
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2N24