|3||Days Pass By||3:09|
|7||Looking From A Hilltop||5:50|
|8||Beneath The Blade||5:05|
|10||Program For Light||8:12|
|13||Deus Ex Machina||3:53|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Section 25
- Copyright (c) – Section 25
- Published By – Crépuscule S.A.
- Designed At – MC80 Graphic Design
- Recorded At – The Hacienda
- Recorded At – SSRU
- Recorded At – Cotillion Ballroom
- Recorded At – Preston Guild Hall
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus – D0787
- Manufactured By – A To Z Music Services
Track 1: Edit from a longer four-track demo piece (recorded February 1984, lasting a marathon 19.28. Never recorded elsewhere or performed live and apparently composed too late for inclusion on From The Hip.
Tracks 2, 3, 4: Three tracks recorded live at the Hacienda, Manchester on 3 February 1983 (see also LTMCD 2312).
Track 5: Kraftwerk-informed SSRU rehearsal track, probably taped in 1984 or 1985 but otherwise unheard. The version is an edit.
Tracks 6 to 10: Five tracks recorded live in Baton Rouge at Louisiana State University's Cotillion Ballroom on 2 February 1985 (Groundhog Day, no less) on the group's second North American tour. Supported by local contenders Lung Overcoat and Bridge Trawl.
Tracks 11 and 12: Two tracks recorded live at Preston Guildhall on 22 October 1985 before a somewhat hostile crowd impatient for the arrival of headline attraction New Order
Track 13: Electronic home studio recording, largely the work of VC (Vin Cassidy). Probably recorded in 1985.
All tracks © + ℗ 1983; 1984; 1985; 1998 Section 25.
Tracks 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 inclusive published by Crepuscule SA (SABAM). Tracks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11, 12 and 13 Copyright Control (MCPS).
Track selection, editing and mastering July 1998.
Sleeve design at MC80, London
Manufactured in England by A2Z Music Services.
- Limited edition of 500 copies only.
- The first 100 copies were individually numbered.
- Combines three unheard 1984/85 instrumental demo tracks with sound desk recorded live material taped between 1983 and 1985.
- Relevant Music released a cassette by this name in 1985, this CD likely contains elements of what was on the cassette.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5019148619376
- Matrix / Runout: D0787 LTMCD 2316 2 1:0 [Nimbus logo]
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L129
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2307
- Rights Society: SABAM
- Rights Society: MCPS