Tracklist Hide Credits
Chimes – Sylvia Massy
|B4||Spellbinder Part I|
|B5||Spellbinder Part II|
|C2||The Man With The Golden Helmet
Mixed By – Matt "Zeek" Silva*Mixed By [With] – Sylvia Massy
Voice [Sexvoice] – Sylvia Massy
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Recorded At – Grandmaster Recorders
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Mixed At – Larrabee West
- Produced For – Third Hole Productions
- Published By – Manus
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (Norway) AS
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (Norway) AS
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Art Direction, Design – Union Design
- Bass, Voice, Guitar – Kim Ljung
- Drums, Percussion, Chamberlin, Piano, Bass, Voice – Noralf Ronthi
- Engineer – Eric Arnest, Sylvia Massy, Todd Burke
- Guitar – Sverre Økshoff
- Guitar, Mandolin, Chamberlin, Other [J-mar], Voice – Marius Roth
- Illustration [Illustrations] – Ellen Shotton
- Lighting [Light - Stage] – Øystein Ronander
- Lighting Director [Lightprogramming - Stage], Lighting [Light - Stage] – Kermit (11)
- Mastered By – Tom Baker (3)
- Mixed By – Sylvia Massy (tracks: A1 to C1, C3 to D1)
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Matt "Zeek" Silva* (tracks: A1 to C1, C3 to D1)
- Music By – Seigmen
- Percussion [Stage] – Kristoffer Carlin
- Producer – Sylvia Massy
- Programmed By – Erik Ljunggren
- Recorded By [Additional] – Ryan Boesch
- Technician [Sound - Stage] – Tormod Riseng
- Technician [Stagetechnique - Stage] – Birger*, Lorry*
- Viola [Altviola - Stage] – Lorentz Ryan
- Voice, Piano – Alex Møklebust
- Words By, Other [Fragments By] – Kim Ljung
Recorded in July/August 1995 at Grandmaster Recorders, Hollywood, California.
Additional recording at Hollywood Sound.
Mixed in Larrabee Sound, West Hollywood.
Never forget you Grandmasters: Sylvia "Dead Fish" Massy, Todd "The God" Burke, Eric Arnest, Allan Dickson, K.C, Scott, Bronco Billy, Ms. Mouser, and god bless you Mitch.
Hollywood Sound: Ryan "Mr. Shit" Boesch, Ralph "The Surfer".
Thanks to Kelvin Mills at Larrabee Sound for the use of his 3-D simulator.
Thanks to Roar O. Hestdal for Varta batteries.
Musikk og Elektronikk for GHS Strings and AB Lighning for lighttechnique.
Thanks to all for helping hands - you know who you are.
℗ 1996 Sony Music Entertainment (Norway) AS
© 1996 Sony Music Entertainment (Norway) AS
1:70 is the exclusive trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099748 365019
- Rights Society: NCB
- Other (Manufacturing code): 21-483650-20
- Matrix / Runout (Manufacturing code, insert): 21-483650-20/1
- Matrix / Runout (Manufacturing code, insert): 21-483650-20/2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 21 483650 20 1A1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 21 483650 20 1B1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side C): 21 483650 20 1C1 C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side D): 21 483650 20 1D1 A